Track Request Thread - Post the tracks you want to see!

I would like to see the following track being made for GT6 on Course Maker. đź‘Ť

r0_0_1280_720_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Custom Tuning Test Track.

Would anyone be interested in making me a Tuning Test Track. I need a shorter course with different car tuning scenarios added in. Like small jumps and off camber jumps found in tracks like Cape Ring and Circuito de la Sierra. Bumpy track surface in places, rumble strips, high speed corners, low speed corners, chicanes, giving me most other tracks characteristics all-in-one test track. Get creative but please don't go over the top with craziness as I will actually be using this track to set up car suspensions. Even though Circuito de la Sierra is my favorite track please don't make it from this location as I would prefer a wider track for Tune Testing.
I have a 1 mile stright test track for transmission tuning that I found but that's the only tuning track I could find.

If interested let me know and I will help in anyway I can if needed. Im just really getting into custom car tuning at 500PP and I've never messed around with the track editor.

I would like @Mr Grumpy to make a modified Interlagos :bowdown:
Have you tried this? It's a bit bumpy but has almost perfect elevation changes and it's probably the best replica of Interlagos I've seen so far.

Also, it would be nice to have a good Hockenheim '90 replica before they close GT6 servers. I've tried a lot of different versions but everyone has some flaws. Any good link / anyone willing to do it?

Have you tried this? It's a bit bumpy but has almost perfect elevation changes and it's probably the best replica of Interlagos I've seen so far.

Also, it would be nice to have a good Hockenheim '90 replica before they close GT6 servers. I've tried a lot of different versions but everyone has some flaws. Any good link / anyone willing to do it?

thanks, i'll give it a try..being my favourite track, i need it to be a very good close replica.

KartingCircuit.png

I tried to make this karting circuit. But I was struggling with the modified track path editor. The track is going a bit down and up, but also flat it is nice to have in GT6 I think. Maybe here someone can do it easily.

EDIT: it is very short. start/finish is about 45m. The whole track about 450-500m.

upload_2020-11-15_14-39-45.png

Name: AutĂłdromo do Novo Esteio (Novo Esteio Raceway, in english)
Finish line (at "B" marker)
Theme: Residential area
Type: Fantasy, real-world based

Latest Posts

Back