Track Stars Touring Car Series - Series Finished - Mtla1984 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 841 comments
Thanks @Gazmanotr56 and welcome aboard, we are running a practice room now if you want to join in for a little bit. Unfortunately we just encountered one of pd's disconnection dramas. I've ordered a ethernet cable so i dont run the ps3 on the wireless so there shouldnt be any problems on my side come the start of the series :)

I'd be interested in joining, gives me something to do in the time slot.
NW48/ Ninth_wonder48/ BMW M3 GTR

Hi mate, sorry was racing "muscle cars" last night with a couple of the lads . . . need to get in the beastie and do some laps though . . . i'll probably drop in tonight and over the weekend . . . Cheers Phil

I might be online Saturday or Sunday night, but I can't guarantee anything as I've got some stuff to get organised before I leave for America on Tuesday morning. Anyone is welcome to setup their own rooms to do practice if that is what they want to do, I won't have any issues with it. :)

I'd be able to do a practice room tonight or tomorrow, most likely between 9pm and 11pm tonight and 12pm and 7pm on Saturday. I'll give a heads up a few hours before I open it.

Tomorrow night at 9:00pm AEST (8:30pm ACST), I'll be hosting a practise room in a private lobby, so just add Ninth_wonder48 on PSN sometime before then so you can join the room.
We'll be using the tracks that will form part of the series in a random order.

Last edited:
Sorry I would've been there but something popped up whilst I was practising for another series. But I am still good for the practice room for tonight.
EDIT- Room will be open in 45mins

Last edited:
All good, i ended up joining a practice session for the GT series with Greasy. Probably after you left haha

Hope all went well last night, I couldnt make it as i went to see a mate, hence why i dont usually plan to do races on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays :)

news.jpg

Track Stars Series Grid Takes Shape

Côte d'Azur.jpg
Just over a month out from the opening round of the 2014 Track Stars Touring Car Series at Cote d’Azur on the 4th of September and the grid is quickly filling with 10 of the 12 available spots being taken.

Both the BMW and Mercedes-Benz marques already have full representation in the 2014 series, while the Opel and Alfa Romeo teams only have 1 spot each remaining.

The season should be one of the widest open in recent years, with 9 rookies already joining the series and a number of new teams formed in the series, meaning there will be a good possibility of a rookie champion.

The Itz Racing team will return to the series for 2014 with Team Owner and 12 Time series Champion ItzRacing joined by Fullgas62. The team which has won the Track Stars Touring Car Series every season since its inception in 2002 is still looking for another driver to join and complete the Opel line up for the marque.

The BMW marque returns to the Track Stars series for the first time since 2006. The driver line up contains Nosoks, ADDZ_074 and NW48 with a 3 drivers combining to form the BMW Motorsports team.

Mercedes-Benz will have 2 separate teams in the series with SteveEnforcer forming AMG Racing as a single car team. VENDALISM and Nasanu will join forces to race under the Sexy Time Race Team banner.

Alfa Romeo has 2 cars in the series so far with CobraGT_500 and Gazmanotr56 joining but no teams have been formed thus far.

“Since entries were opened for this season I have received a wonderful response with only 2 spots on the grid remaining!” Said Track Stars Touring Car Series Chairman ItzRacing. “I am hopeful we can fill the grid in time for the opening round which for provide some fascinating races. Even with a full grid we may even look at opening up some extra spaces for some of our marquee races such as the High Speed Ring 500 and the SSR5 race.”

Stay tuned for more updates as they come to hand.

Ok, in @ItzRacing's abcense, I'll be hosting 2 official test day's on the 17th August at 12:00pm AEST and the other on the 23rd August at 1:00pm AEST. As this will be hosted in a Private lobby you will have to send a friend request to me before the test day. We will be running at Monaco (Cote de Azur) and the High Speed Ring along with a few others.

Ok, in @ItzRacing's abcense, I'll be hosting 2 official test day's on the 17th August at 12:00pm AEST and the other on the 23rd August at 1:00pm AEST. As this will be hosted in a Private lobby you will have to send a friend request to me before the test day. We will be running at Monaco (Cote de Azur) and the High Speed Ring along with a few others.

Hope all goes well @NW48

Glad someone posted something to bump us back in the first page ;)

I'm currently at the end of the Schatzville Nationals in Iowa which means I'm back in a little under 3 weeks time.

I will return 6 days before the opening round and will immediately post the drivers briefing on my return.

Hope all goes well @NW48

Glad someone posted something to bump us back in the first page ;)

I'm currently at the end of the Schatzville Nationals in Iowa which means I'm back in a little under 3 weeks time.

I will return 6 days before the opening round and will immediately post the drivers briefing on my return.
Thought this thread needed to get kickstarted again, hopefully it (Test Day) all goes well, if I have the time I'll post a little report on how it went!

I was thinking the same thing @NW48 but I just didn't have anything meaningful to post. I hope you get a good turnout and look forward to hearing the reports!

sucks to hear that. I thought the updates went quiet haha!

I return from America on the morning of the 29th and wont be going in to work that day. So considering I need to do something to keep me awake I will holding a practice room all afternoon on the 29th. Anyone is welcome to drop in as they wish if they available and depending on whether or not I get flooded with visitors I may go into the night.

Everyone please be assured this series is definitely still going ahead and that it will be great if everyone turns up for round 1 :)

I am pretty sure Vendalism wont make this series as he recently had to drop his own series. You might want to open up the Merc spot for another driver.

Latest Posts

Back