Track Stars Touring Car Series - Series Finished - Mtla1984 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 841 comments
My ATCC series isn't a V8 Supercars series, you're using the old V8's, I'm using Gen2 regs, completely different. Mine is a throwback to the heyday of Touring Car Racing in OZ, your's is a carbon copy of the 2013/14 format. Different.

Okay, so you've now decided you're regulations are different to mine which means I'm clearly not copying anything of yours. So why did you have to come in here and suggest that I was going to copy your regulations?

As for my abilities to run a series, I do suggest you focus on yourself instead of me. Decisions were never made to benefit one person only and in fact I missed most of a round instead of rescheduling a race due to another commitment that came up. When I disconnected at grand valley and couldn't get back in I told everyone to keep going as normal and not wait for me. I didn't just tell everyone to leave that room, or that their points won't count. I let everything continue as if my disconnection were an engine failure!

Lmao, NW, I guarantee you I have more responsibilities than you. You have sport commitments and friends?? woooaaahhh that must make you soooo busy. Try having kids. I have more friends than I can keep in contact with, because of the fact that I am too busy. I also spend over an hour a day at the gym, and I can still manage to jump on gt for an hour and do some laps.

I had fun pummeling you by a whole lap, in a car I had only owned for a week, which you had raced all year, and should have known how to set up without asking me lol.

It's ok to not be as good as someone else. Just have some humility, like so many others, and you would be treated better. Instead, you're full of excuses and just complain and point the finger everywhere else, it's never your fault ay. You'll never be good at anything in life if you can't take responsibility for yourself.

*edit. Itz, you've been more than fair from what I've seen and read. You just can't tell some people, because god forbid they take responsibility for anything they've ever done wrong, that would take strength of character, and maturity, concepts completely lost on some people

i haven't been on the site in a while..

NW mate, how about you do what i asked and keep my name OUT of your mouth and mind?, trying to rope me in to your arguments is incredible after the mountain of disgraceful tricks you pulled this year.. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!

i am honestly at my end with you.

ANYONE running a series you enter should be made aware of just how you act.

you ARE a DIRTY driver. FULL STOP.

how dare you talk **** on us all for having fun racing together. HOW DARE you talk down to us about having no lives.
none of us sit there at home at mummies house trying to ruin others hard work, you are NOT a friendly person mate. GROW UP. its sorely needed for those who are in contact with you daily.

also, "all we need is mtla to come show his true colours".... are you KIDDING ME!!!!!!
oh wait, you mean the accept anyone, have a great time, share ANY info to help even my biggest rivals? accept a childish cheat back into the fold on more than one occasion, not flip out when told of how you were going to take me out in the final race of the year that determined months of work. i mean jesus mate, want me to tuck you into bed?, need a little story time? how about a pint of blood?

i cant believe you dont just take your medicine and fruits of your labor. you have tried VERY hard and been VERY consistent in getting everyone SO far off side. commendable to say the least.

Last edited:
I've read done utterly false stuff in my 14yrs in life, but that is by far the most false thing I've read.

If I'm such a dirty driver, how come that my biggest downfall in racing in reality was lack of aggression. I've corrected that, know I'm held in high regards on how well I present myself on and off the track. Stewards & people in KA QLD have said that to me in many occasions. So, until you meet me in real life, don't judge me.

I don't care what anyone says next, I'm mature enough to know when to back down, and that's what I'm doing now. Buh-Bye.

EDIT- Adding you guys to my Ignore List, congrats on being the first.

I don't think I could have put it better mate lol. I couldn't agree more with your assessment of yourself either, Before we did the last race, I went through all these pages, reading about the season I had missed out on, and found you constantly giving people tips, kind words, and encoouragement. All I saw of NW was constant complaints and excuses.

After the season was over, and I had spoken to the participants who were active when I joined, I determined this was the championship I wanted to be in, as I don't have time to contest more than one championship, and everyone here was very welcoming of me, very nice, and easy to get along with, and seemed to share my passion for racing and fair play. And, I had a ton of fun even practicing with you guys, not to mention the races.

The only one who didn't fit the example set by everyone else here was NW, and I did try to help him out. I encouraged him to rejoin the series, and said I would help him with tunes and on track to ensure mercedes had good representation for the final two rounds. I even gave him my tune after a full week of perfecting it for the circuit, no questions asked, and we all saw how he repaid those favours. That was when I saw HIS true colours, and decided I didn't want to race in a series with people like him. Thankfully, everyone else said straight away they wanted him out, so I think this year will be an awesome season!

NW it doesn't take much to race karts mate, anyone can do it. You talking about maturity is rich though. If you are so great a driver for real, how come you are so dirty on gt? how come you spit the dummy all the time and make constant excuses? I have been driving since you were 5 years old mate, you have a LONG way to go before you can consider yourself "mature"

*Edit, Sorry I should have said I have had my licence since you were 5, I have actually been driving cars since about four or five years before you were born...

Last edited:
And may I just say, at the Tsukuba round, my decision to leave was helped when all of you abused my friend who I got to replace me whilst I was preparing my kart for an upcoming round of racing.

That just sounds like complete rubbish. Why would they abuse someone they've only just met? I was never abused by anyone on here. Quite the opposite.

Since you keep going on about how well off you are without the people here, and keep saying you won't reply again, I suggest you leave and bother some other people, nobody here wants you around

I said Hi NW when entering the room, suddenly i got all these questions thrown at me to point, she got nasty. i wasn't going to answer such stupid stuff no offense, but who would enter a room, not knowing anyone, and say all the harsh words said in the end and leave? i never seen one bad word wrote to who every they claimed to be. that was all just simply really odd.

what was really annoying was, who ever it was, kept on writing in the chat, "Is this time good", "i know im not as good as NW, but is this ok".

strange thing was, the time was close or if not matched NW's time.

i think what got people asking questions was the fact that everything this so called girl did, as in typing in the chat all the time, driving the same as NW, she did everything NW does in a race room. i believe this all got everyone thinking "Is This NW". thats why she had a few tiny questions thrown her way. although NW stepped in at the end whom was supposedly not there. it was all just confusing lol.

but anyways, not at any point was she bullied, thats just stupid, we would not do such a thing to anyone as to go that far.

but thinking back, hmmm, she was REALLY good after 1 week of GT6. pulling close to our times in 1 week, like wow, shes good! :odd:

again no offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I said Hi NW when entering the room, suddenly i got all these questions thrown at me to point, she got nasty. i wasn't going to answer such stupid stuff no offense, but who would enter a room, not knowing anyone, and say all the harsh words said in the end and leave? i never seen one bad word wrote to who every they claimed to be. that was all just simply really odd.
Why do you lie? She taped all the races in the room and she barely spoke once. Quite contradictory you are, and now you're on my ignore list.

Why do you lie?

can i ask the same question?

and Ignore List? what do you want me to say? "oh know! im on NW's Ignore List, i better jump in front of a bus".
you just keep coming back man and saying bull crap lies, even after saying good bye. the more you talk crap here the worse your looking, not us. just saying. everything is truth, just not from you mate.

And may I just say, at the Tsukuba round, my decision to leave was helped when all of you abused my friend who I got to replace me whilst I was preparing my kart for an upcoming round of racing.

what i dont understand is, if we were ALL so BAD to you. why did you want desperately back in the series again and again? messaging ITZ and saying sorry for your behavior. seriously man, everything is just making no sense at all what you're writing.

look at the very last race of the series after you wanted back in. everyone was very welcoming to you. and then what happened next, you put the leader of the race into the wall when coming around to lap you. then left the room.

and that night after the race and what you did, we started preparing for our V8 series for 2015, and you joined in the room man!!!

im seriously lost for words with this guy thinking we are the bad people. its clear we are not. we are a great group to race with, anyone can feel free to race with us any time and see for them self. great group, clean racing and good blokes.

the night after the last race, in the new room for V8's, of course Mike is going to have words to NW correct? well after that, NW leaves and now suddenly he has his own V8 series, which is fine and we all wish him good luck.

but for anyone that thinks they can join in a series like NW did, and on purpose put drivers in the wall. dont bother joining. im pretty sure a LOT of hosts can relate to this.

just after everything said and done in this thread, i'd just like to say that @ItzRacing holds a Brilliant series. its fast, clean, helpful with settings, and everyone is welcome, even newbies. and again, we look forwards to seeing everyone over at the new V8 Series.

cheers ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
He's just one of those people who is never wrong mate. You can't debate with someone like that, all you can do is laugh and hope that one day they grow up, for their own sake.

sw9w0l_zps4634d1d0.jpg

great read! :) i like this group, strong family for sure!

back to the new season!, i will have my setup back plugged in and ready to prac in a few days!, have been back and forth from the new house 3.5 hours away countless times so am just tooooooo tired to drive ha ha ha!!!

:) missing track time with the boys!

I've done a little bit, but it's just not as fun testing alone lol. I'm sure I'll be back into it a lot more when you guys are testing too.

Hahahaa - I've done none!!! But keen to jump in if still welcome . . . been running in a couple of series with mates and now just bought a "rig" - so looking foward to seeing if that improves my driving (hahahahahaa) Anyways lads . . . looking foward to hooking up shortly . . . I'm racing in a XJ Jag series Monday nights and a GT500 Series on Thursday nights . . . it's 4 x15min races GT500 except HSV and Racing Hard and Med tyre change . . . if you interestd come and have a play . . . good bunch of players as well! Cheers all - Phil
PS: NW - you are giving us karters a bad name mate . . . :(

It'll be good to get some practice in with you mate. I just need to fix my wheel first lol.

PS: NW - you are giving us karters a bad name mate . . . :(

Don't mind him mate,he's not the only karter in here. I used to dabble in karts, and will also be getting my son into it. NW gives himself a bad name.

Sorry guys but this is all getting a bit childish. I think we should all just move on. If it doesn't have anything to do with this series or the other series I have planned, then I think there is no point arguing over small issues.

Now If anyone reading this is a clean and friendly racer, I strongly encourage you to join us, where everyone will welcome you with open arms and try our absolute best to make sure you have an enjoyable experience.

Very true, it's hard to convey one's meaning in text. I've seen huge facebook arguments start with one person incorrectly assuming the other to be speaking sarcastically or having a go, when they were just being blunt. I am always blunt in text, it's just easier than beating about the bush.

Edit- On another note, when will you be announcing the new series?

Yeah, I used to stick emoticons everywhere, but now I don't do it as much and be a bit more blunt. I think it's because of the person I was talking to a lot over the last 6 months was very blunt and I learnt to understand it a bit better. But emoticons can cause confusion sometimes.

I find it easier to be blunt, most people understand it, and if someone gets confused, then I'll explain in more detail what I meant. Maybe I'm just lazy with typing lol

Wow I never realise how entertaining this series was like yeah yeah there was some races people won blah blah blah

But NW really cracks me up

He's just like a toddler that you have just taken his favourite teddy away from and he just won't stop crying about it
The kid parents should of put him in a sack when he was born and toss him in the local river

IT'Z you should've realise this when he enjoying Dave series with all the complaining and soaking and had a little temper tantrum he had remember Dave needed to make a whole new category and add and new car just so he could be competitive which ended up him being the only one who actually race that car which he still fail to complete a single race in

I think I'm gonna to join he's series this year just so I can torment the little bastard
image.jpg

This was NW last week at the local IGA in Mount Isa

Or even better Greasy, you could follow the link to the CORE V8 Supercars Championship posted in my signature, get your BRR teammates interested and you can try and show PrideTEC Motorsport how it's done ;)

Back