Track Stars Touring Car Series - Series Finished - Mtla1984 is the ChampionFinished 

• Thread starter ItzRacing
  • 841 comments
what sort of wheel/controller are people in this series using?, i got myself the Fanatec csr, its really amazing, i can only imagine how good the serious club sport series is!

I'm using the Logitech g27.

I use ds3 for drifting, I just find it a lot easier to drift with the ds3 for some reason. Unfortunately I have 3 ds3's all with problems!

yeah i knocked a glass of water over and it landed pretty much dead center of my ds3..... so only have one left at the moment!. am just starting to learn to drift... woah its hard!, starting to get the hang of it, lots of youtube vids to watch and try imitate! maybe at some point we should do a drift event! hahaha, at least the real comp tandem style!

Haha I only drift to get some extra credits to afford more cars!

We should hopefully have at least 6 tomorrow night, With all 3 BMW's racing. However i should mention that Only the 2 highest finishing drivers in each race will get manufacturers points.

yeah anything for extra creds to get more cars!!

good to hear there will be a few racers tomorrow, the track is a really good one!

def RACE RACE RACE!....

jeez i need to put in some high speed ring laps tomorrow! i love longer races, the enduro is going to be a great challenge! thoroughly up to it though!

RACE! Top Gear USA will be eventually be repeated :)
def RACE RACE RACE!....

jeez i need to put in some high speed ring laps tomorrow! i love longer races, the enduro is going to be a great challenge! thoroughly up to it though!
I dunno, Top Gear USA has been on a roll with some good episodes and they barely get repeated so I might have to record it.

Haha I only drift to get some extra credits to afford more cars!

We should hopefully have at least 6 tomorrow night, With all 3 BMW's racing. However i should mention that Only the 2 highest finishing drivers in each race will get manufacturers points.

I thought I was drifting once........ but it turned out I was crashing.
also, on the subject of equipment, I use a G27

^^^^^ i am always drifting if crashing is the case! ;) hahahaha!... on another note am trying to setup a civic to be my little drift car... def not easy, can see it is gonna take a while to really get a feel for it!

who's in for tonight??

I dunno, Top Gear USA has been on a roll with some good episodes and they barely get repeated so I might have to record it.

I'll agree with you that they are good, but I reckon tonight's racing will be worth putting Top Gear on record and watching later! :)

I'll agree with you that they are good, but I reckon tonight's racing will be worth putting Top Gear on record and watching later! :)
Yeah I'm showing up, haven't put a minute of practice in let alone played GT6 since the last race so it should be interesting.

To be honest I've only done a few laps of practice since round 1. But I have also done an insane amount of laps setting up the series, especially around the High Speed Ring...

I think I was around the same as deep forest. But I think with the draft you'll get around there it may be quicker...

i am probably a little too fond of coffee.... not so much the cake though!
will run a few more laps i think! constantly changing my set up..... need to stick with something soon!

Running low 1.15's with the occasional 1.14. I've got a far way to go, the time should be in the tranny. I'll also have to be finished up before 10:10pm AEST as I would like to watch the last few minutes of Top Gear USA.

was just watching my bro put in a few laps, he doesnt drive in real life... is rather funny! ready to race my man! :)

I am nearly home and will set the room up straight away.
Well I literally walked away from my PS3 and have started watching a bit of Top Gear UK before a new episode of Top Gear US. I'll be able to make the race if I can be bothered to turn on my PS3 and put GT6 back in the tray...
Small turnout so far just me, soks, Mtla and probably you.

Back