Track Update at Gran Tursimo World

  • Thread starter Thread starter RacingFreak2k3
  • 102 comments
  • 5,943 views
I would bet that Kashiwa track is like the Capri and Citta tracks, only one or two cars race at once.
 
Kashiwa is probably going to be the City based test track.
 
it'll take weeks to see the final unlocks, right..?

I'm sure you can just look through the racing championships and see all the tracks that way.
 
Integra Type R
Hhmm... The Ring, Autumn Ring, and SSR5. I'm happy. :D

I think it'd be cool to have Ebisu as well.

Yes, Ebisu. I want my BMI fantasies fullfilled.
 
Can anyone else barely wait to take the only two-time LeMans 24 Hours winning chassis (aka GT40 No. 6 chassis P/1075) out on the Circuit de la Sarthe?
 
normteke
Can anyone else barely wait to take the only two-time LeMans 24 Hours winning chassis (aka GT40 No. 6 chassis P/1075) out on the Circuit de la Sarthe?

Sounds like a brilliant idea to me :cheers:
 
That explains the 5th Fuji Raceway.

fuji_165x168.gif


This is Fuji Raceway as it was originally built in 1965 up until 1973.
 
The359
That explains the 5th Fuji Raceway.

fuji_165x168.gif


This is Fuji Raceway as it was originally built in 1965 up until 1973.
It looks like a 2 month prenatal infant to me.
 
If/When they put SSR11 in, I hope that it's the original from GT1. I think it lost a bit of character when they took out the chicane under the freeway.

And I know that some people are getting tired of the same old tracks, but I rather enjoy them. I think PD did a good job designing their original tracks like Grand Valley and Autumn Ring and Trial Mountain. And with all the cars I gotta go through, I say that the more tracks the better!
 
I hope that is what the 5th Fuji is. That turn on the far right is what was left of the high banked turn from the course's orginal intent of being a banked oval. That should be fun; kind of like the big turn in Red Rock Valley.
 
Back