Trade

• Thread starter Tellme718
  • 13 comments
United States
New York
Tellme718
Would anyone like to trade me their toyota 7 '70 race car? I dont have many many cars as Im working with closing the game with as little cars as possible. Thanks

There is no trading capability in Gran Turismo 6. Perhaps that with change with an update in the future. If you need credits, do the Red Bull Standard Championship. With the 200% Bonus you can earn around $2,000,000+ in about 20 to 25 minutes.

I liked the trading aspect of GT5. I don't think Kaz liked the duplication of so many cars though. Maybe that's why it's not a part of GT6.

I think it's because of the "Beta phase" that GT6 is in, that would explain the lack of features.

Would anyone like to trade me their toyota 7 '70 race car? I dont have many many cars as Im working with closing the game with as little cars as possible. Thanks
As the others have said, no trading in GT6 as yet.

Though I'm curious Spike, if you are trying to complete the game with the minimum amount of cars, surely adding another is contrary to that aim - unless of course you don't have a full-blown racecar yet. If that's the case, I'd recommend the Speed 8 over the Toyota, it'll stand you in good stead for more races, with the possible exception of the Historic Car championship - if that's why you want one, then the Countach like in GT5 can win those races and is good for other races too.

So Azure, you're saying that since its in its beta phase, they might feature it later?

Maybe? But seeing as PD said a new track and the ever-elusive course creator is still MIA, who knows when we'll see anything else.

Back