Trading

  • Thread starter Thread starter sta661
  • 22 comments
  • 941 views
Messages
88
Messages
sta661
I have a used Red bull X2010 prototype!!
Any trades for cars will be considered
 
Last edited:
Anyone want to trade??
 
Nah im in need of cars sorry :-(
 
Yeah i'd be happy with that:tup:
 
Not really only just started i have a few old cars but none are really that good!! I got a X1 from a freind but cant really control it so want a fast car thats actually usable
 
sorry but x2010 i´m not interested
 
So you want fast cars that control better than the X1.

I have a GT by Citroen Race Cars as well as both of the other Citroen GT cars and they are all tuned except probably the Concept.

I have Toyota Minolta Race Car

Formula GT

Mazda Furia Concept

Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

Nissan XANAVI Nismo GT-R

I have other, but it would take time to list them.

I REALLY WANT THAT X1. Used or not.
 
Do you have the ferrari race car?
 
Do you have the zonda R or the ferrari enzo??
 
Yeah either of those and i would accept the deal (or both i your feeling genourous)
 
Yeah either of those and i would accept the deal (or both i your feeling genourous)

I can give you the Zonda R first now if you'd like. I can get the Enzo in a about 15-20 minutes if you can wait.

Or I can you the Zonda first now, you give me the X1, and I'll get you the Enzo. Its not a problem for me. I just REALLY want that X1. Tired of the finish challenge to get it. :D

Its up to you.

My PSN is: PSN-Nation
 
Yeah That sounds good so zonda first then my proto and then enzo add me on PSN ill be online in a few mins
 
Yeah That sounds good so zonda first then my proto and then enzo add me on PSN ill be online in a few mins

Ok. Added you (waiting for accept) and ready to send you the Zonda R.
 
This is what happens.. when a noob gets an X1.
 
This is what happens.. when a noob gets an X1.

Maybe. All I know is that this is my chance to get the car now instead of whenever I get lucky in the final challenge, but for some god ****** reason my GT Friend List won't LOAD! ARGH. Im pissed off.

Sta661 if you are reading this. Don't send me anything until I can get you the car. For some reason the game up load the friend list for me. :(

If you find someone else, I understand. in the mean time i'm going to keep trying.

Just my damn luck.
 
Back