Training for 2015?

• Thread starter jml88
  • 94 comments
Got this email a few days ago from RaceRoom, might be worth doing for people who aren't eligible for GT Academy anymore: Compete to become a real race driver!

Someone from 2014 race camp seems to have just taken the lead. Using Google Translate, it seems open to other countries than just Germany but seems you need to at least 18 on 1st March 2015 and also oldest birth year can be 1990 to be eligible if I interpreted the translation correctly. Leaderboard Link

Hi guys. Been away from these parts for quite some time. Hope everyone is doing well!

I recently set up a site to help people that are entering GT Academy for the first time, or are looking for some advice to get them one step further than they did last year. I'm sure a lot of you on here are familiar with the basics and quite experienced, but there are a few articles including a detailed account of my time at race camp that are worth reading if you plan to get there this year.

Any feedback would be great. If you would like to contribute to the page with your own stories of race camp, national finals, trying to qualifying or general tips for getting faster, drop me a message and I'll get the info on the page.

http://www.gtacademy.org/home

Excellent site!! This is me in every sense!! It's my first year entering and having valuable information like this is truly a God send...you have no idea! Thank you so much!

Excellent site!! This is me in every sense!! It's my first year entering and having valuable information like this is truly a God send...you have no idea! Thank you so much!

Great to hear. Happy to help! Be sure to let me know what you found most useful and if there's anything else you'd like to know (Y)

Back