> Transfer Talk <

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Rue, Aug 13, 2004.

1. GTP_Ingram

GTP_Ingram Premium

Oh yeah, how did i forget about Wright Phillips? A bit of a lapse in the brain department there :lol: He should make the first team, I really hope he dosen't spend his days twiddling his thumbs on the bench as he did at Chelsea.

You're right though, there are a few players I'd forgotten they even had, they haven't got much of a hope of keeping them all happy. Perhaps Hughes will employ some sort of Bingo system where he picks numbered balls out of a bowl to decide the line-up each week..

I agree about Adebayor. It seems as if Arsenal fans couldn't care less that he's left, which says it all really. Man City's squad seems like a recipe for disaster, in Tevez, Robinho, Adebayor and Bellamy they have four big egos who are going to throw a strop as soon as their name dosen't make the team sheet. Should be fun watching it all pan out!

2. Only_in_f1

Only_in_f1

Bojinov, Caicedo, Benjani & Bellamy will go leaving Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor and Santa Cruz with Evans happy to sit on the bench. out of the 4 that I said are going I can see Bellamy maybe staying as the 'impact' player but still alot of players there. They are the new Real in effect. Alot up top nothing to back it up