> Transfer Talk <

• Thread starter Rue
  • 151 comments
Oh yeah, how did i forget about Wright Phillips? A bit of a lapse in the brain department there :lol: He should make the first team, I really hope he dosen't spend his days twiddling his thumbs on the bench as he did at Chelsea.

You're right though, there are a few players I'd forgotten they even had, they haven't got much of a hope of keeping them all happy. Perhaps Hughes will employ some sort of Bingo system where he picks numbered balls out of a bowl to decide the line-up each week..

I agree about Adebayor. It seems as if Arsenal fans couldn't care less that he's left, which says it all really. Man City's squad seems like a recipe for disaster, in Tevez, Robinho, Adebayor and Bellamy they have four big egos who are going to throw a strop as soon as their name dosen't make the team sheet. Should be fun watching it all pan out!

Bojinov, Caicedo, Benjani & Bellamy will go leaving Robinho, Tevez, Adebayor and Santa Cruz with Evans happy to sit on the bench. out of the 4 that I said are going I can see Bellamy maybe staying as the 'impact' player but still alot of players there. They are the new Real in effect. Alot up top nothing to back it up

Back