Traps for most cars in 1/4

Australia
Australia
VANDOMES
Hey guys I'm going to do a trap thread for guys who wanna know the adverage trap speed for there cars on Indy.Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.More cars soon to come.

Last edited:
Dodge acr 170-174

Dodge gts 02 168-172

Dodge viper 03 173-175

Dodge gts 13 168-172

Chevrolet z06 167-171

Chevolet zr1 170-173

Ferrari enzo 172-174
599 155-159

Nissan
Gtr 09 165-168
Gtr 12 165-168
2seater 156-160

Toyota

Supra 156-164

Mazda
Rx7 150-155

Last edited:
I'll believe it when I see it.

I'd gladly prove it but every time somebody watches me they get lag and see a slightly lower trap speed while on my screen I see 170-171 but remember that just because a car traps higher doesn't mean it's faster.

A couple of ways this can be done.
1.You could record the footage with a phone and upload to youtube.
2. We could start a race, do the run and then finish the race. After that I can save the replay and watch it without the lag you mention.

A couple of ways this can be done.
1.You could record the footage with a phone and upload to youtube.
2. We could start a race, do the run and then finish the race. After that I can save the replay and watch it without the lag you mention.

We could do this but I'm not too worried about it, I know what my car traps and that's all that really matters :)

Cool.

So you go from "I'd gladly prove it" to "I'm not too worried about it"

Might I suggest that the next time you feel like making a wild claim, you be prepared to follow it up with proof.

But you probably aren't too worried about how you come across in these forums as you know who you are and that's all that really matters.

Cool.

So you go from "I'd gladly prove it" to "I'm not too worried about it"

Might I suggest that the next time you feel like making a wild claim, you be prepared to follow it up with proof.

But you probably aren't too worried about how you come across in these forums as you know who you are and that's all that really matters.

For your information I know multiple people that also trap 170 in their Spec V's. I'm sick and tired of getting into arguments over this with people, here it is plain and simple, the Spec V DOES trap 170 and it IS faster than the Black Edition. If I had a dollar for every time that someone argued with me about these two topics I'd be rich. I just felt like throwing that fact in there about the Spec V being faster than the Black Edition even though it had nothing to do with this. Spec V trap: 170 Black Edition trap: 169-170.

I'd like to see a 170/171 mph pass in a spec V too, yes they're faster than black eds, but I'm yet to see 170/ 171 mph, and haven't seen or heard anyone else claim that trap speed, raced several fast spec V's all trapping 167/168 legitimately, I'd like to hear who else traps 170/171 just out of curiosity

For your information I know multiple people that also trap 170 in their Spec V's. I'm sick and tired of getting into arguments over this with people, here it is plain and simple, the Spec V DOES trap 170 and it IS faster than the Black Edition. If I had a dollar for every time that someone argued with me about these two topics I'd be rich. I just felt like throwing that fact in there about the Spec V being faster than the Black Edition even though it had nothing to do with this. Spec V trap: 170 Black Edition trap: 169-170.

You might consider this an argument, but I am just having a discussion.
For your information, I don't just believe what someone tells me. I have to know it to be true.
If I had a dollar for everytime someone expected me to believe some random gospel, I'd be rich too.

So thanks for your comments, but I don't believe you.
You are welcome to prove me wrong at anytime.

You might consider this an argument, but I am just having a discussion.
For your information, I don't just believe what someone tells me. I have to know it to be true.
If I had a dollar for everytime someone expected me to believe some random gospel, I'd be rich too.

So thanks for your comments, but I don't believe you.
You are welcome to prove me wrong at anytime.

Go to this link and you will see my trap speed in the Spec V, as you can see in the picture I am NOT running with NOS and don't even think about accusing me of SRF because I don't run with that.

http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/ShellsEnCheese/media/DSC02439_zpsabdec6a1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Go to this link and you will see my trap speed in the Spec V, as you can see in the picture I am NOT running with NOS and don't even think about accusing me of SRF because I don't run with that.

http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/ShellsEnCheese/media/DSC02439_zpsabdec6a1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Really ? A static image doesn't prove anything. How do I know you started at the yellow ?

Look, these guys can levitate.

AB25C0E330CB62EC38FD60547A5D677D7196F1B7_lis.jpg

float_1_by_Vlue.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for this, but sorry how do I know you started at the yellow ?

Why would I not start at the yellow? Just face it this is what the Spec V hits in a 1/4 mile it's all 100% legit. This was a waste of time. It's GT5 all over again with all of the accusations of me running parts which was NEVER the case. I've been legit since day one if you don't want to believe this that's your problem but the proof is right there in front of you.

Why would I not start at the yellow? Just face it this is what the Spec V hits in a 1/4 mile it's all 100% legit. This was a waste of time. It's GT5 all over again with all of the accusations of me running parts which was NEVER the case. I've been legit since day one if you don't want to believe this that's your problem but the proof is right there in front of you.

Are you going to believe the people I posted are levitating ? I mean it's a photo of them in the air right ?? They must be levitating. Face it ! They are levitating. It's 100% legit.

The only thing you are correct about is this being a waste of time.

Are you going to believe the people I posted are levitating ? I mean it's a photo of them in the air right ?? They must be levitating. Face it ! They are levitating. It's 100% legit.

The only thing you are correct about is this being a waste of time.

Just because you can't trap that doesn't mean it's not possible, why don't you try different rims, they had an effect on GT5. Try that before jumping to conclusions next time. Conversation over.

Ok, tonight i'll go blow +50k in credits buying every rim and hours of testing and see where we end up. Because, you know this will be easier than you posting a video.

Conclusions are based on facts. Something this thread is lacking a lot of.

Ok, tonight i'll go blow +50k in credits buying every rim and hours of testing and see where we end up. Because, you know this will be easier than you posting a video.

Conclusions are based on facts. Something this thread is lacking a lot of.

Answer me this, how did you trust people on GT5 when it came to the leaderboard? All the times posted there were pictures. Any one of those could have been photoshopped at anytime, not saying they were but they could have been if somebody had the right mind too do it. Never once did I see anybody ask for a video on there you just automatically took their word for it. Seriously just tune the car more and maybe you'll get 170. When you do you'll feel really stupid about what you posted here.

Most people when asked to prove they would send pics and the tune if anyone was asking questions, the pics that were not trustworthily were vipers running 1.38 g force and a enzo that runs 1.34 gs when you spend a few runs at route x they never get that gs . same goes here though, just saying .

Answer me this, how did you trust people on GT5 when it came to the leaderboard? All the times posted there were pictures. Any one of those could have been photoshopped at anytime, not saying they were but they could have been if somebody had the right mind too do it. Never once did I see anybody ask for a video on there you just automatically took their word for it. Seriously just tune the car more and maybe you'll get 170. When you do you'll feel really stupid about what you posted here.

Shells, let's examine what you are comparing here.
You are comparing a course which has an unchangeable startline that includes timing, speed and g.force to a course that allows you to start where ever you want. Do you understand that one is a static test and the other is a dynamic test ?

Speedtest figures are pretty hard to deny. We know if something is off when 99.9% of us get the same result but 1% claims something beyond the scope of what's actually feasible.

Why are you going on a photoshopping tangent ? I never mentioned anything about photoshopping.

How can I feel stupid about trying to find the truth. You make it elusive as always and you are well known for making excuses. Humour me and create some more.

All I will say is Shells didnt lie about the BBS-LMR rims in GT5. He even gave out the tune(I think it was for the M3) so yall would finally accept it. So why would he lie now?

I'm sure from his last experience he will not be giving out his tune. Or tell yall what he did. Cause all yall did was call him a liar like yall are doing right now.:rolleyes:

All I will say is Shells didnt lie about the BBS-LMR rims in GT5. He even gave out the tune(I think it was for the M3) so yall would finally accept it. So why would he lie now?

I'm sure from his last experience he will not be giving out his tune. Or tell yall what he did. Cause all yall did was call him a liar like yall are doing right now.:rolleyes:

I don't want his tune, but I am not going to accept someone saying "My vspec 09 traps 170" without undeniable proof. A simple video of his run is all I asked for and look where we are now.

If I had a car that ran xxx mph and someone questioned me on it I would with out hesitation post a video to show that person the speed achieved. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain.

"So why would he lie now?" - Sorry but that is a pretty flawed question. A person who has never murdered before commits a murder. His defense is "I never murdered before, why would I do it now ?"

I get your point, still a little hung over. Thats all I'll say.

C. All of the above.

PS: Finally downloading the game, tired of replaceing the BR Drive.
Just my luck my HDD will die :crazy:

Anyways hope to see yall on the track soon.
Ill probably be slow, MIA for over 2 months.

Last edited:
C. All of the above.

PS: Finally downloading the game, tired of replaceing the BR Drive.
Just my luck my HDD will die :crazy:

Anyways hope to see yall on the track soon.
Ill probably be slow, MIA for over 2 months.
If your HDD dies I'll send you the one that came with my PS3.

As for the "discussion" at hand: If the Black Edition traps 169, and the Spec V beats the Black Edition, why is it so hard to believe it's possible for it to trap 170? I know it's possible to trap 164+ on the R34, but it doesn't mean that it is faster than a 162 or 163 tune. I feel like you guys are doing this just to single out Shells.

Back