TRAVIAN : Browsergame :Build villages & go to war! NEW : TRAVIANER (info : last page)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 3,985 comments
4642. Azuremen 330

4075. neonsrt 486

Beat that. :D

Edit: Wait a minute... that doesn't make sense. AZ killed 800 Clubs how does he have 330 points???

S3 you ask... and here we go for the moment
Overall
89. Azuremen @@@ 2778 6

Off ranking
38. Azuremen 2778 6 15062

Def Ranking
820. Azuremen 2778 6 743

And I am not just off point whoring. I've leveled two players to 0 pop, and I am sieging 3 more right now. Have 100 cats on their way to some poor for as we speak.

one moment ;)
Edit
0.gif

1.gif

2.gif

And the message from some guy in their alliance.

boooobz wrote:

hello,
Im looking to your size and i try to compare to the size of your target in our alliance..and i dont really get it.
Is it fun to destroy someone so small?

Please let him be, there are enough targets around to hit. You are spoiling his pleasure to play, let him play simcity or whatever he's doing, he's way smaller and no threat to you.

Thanx

s3 has like 15k users, but I only know of Mugen and myself from GTP on it. Not nearly the turn out we had on the S1 T2 round.

We're all split up.

Cody and I are co-playing in s3. Mugen is there too.
I'm co-leading an alliance in s1, Famine, Mugen, VTGT, powermad and dustdriver are in it. We're doing just ok :(

I have a level 20 barracks but can't build a great barracks yet. Anyone know why?
I don't think it was introduced to the game yet, just like some other buildings.

I'm finally having some action around here. Our Fong Shen members decided to attack, destroy and conquer a village from an ally of mine just near mine, and then he took me one of my oasis. But I took it back. :D

So another guy started to attack my main village and I attacked him back. I killed all of his defence but his allies sent him a bunch of reinforcements. Let's see how that goes...

Fun stuff.

Markj, if the village is your capital, you cannot build the great barracks in it period. This is what I heard from Dbar anyhow.

I'm prepping for massive fun - have haeds and swords constantly training in my off village, which has right now 135 trebs; in the other major village I have druids and phalanx going constantly.

So numbers are like so

1000+ phalanx
400+ druids
3500+ swords
600+ haeds.

Not to mention
Azire level 17 (Haeduan)
Offense: 13490 (+) 53
Defense: 65/205 (+) 0
Off-Bonus: 5% (+) 25
Def-Bonus: 0% (+) 0
Regeneration: 180/Day

So I am gonna powerhouse it up soon. Gonna take an oasis from one of the largest players in my area, who is still like half my size, and see how he reacts :D

Yeah dave, its always too small. Ever consider perhaps yours is too big. hunh? HUNH? :P

Its growing quickly now though, and thats how its gonna stay for a while.

They reinforced him with attacking troops, not very smart... But at least they got the job done.

How much to revive your hero?

either his friends are insanely stupid or he's a multi. you should report him.

no one sends their entire off. to defend an ally from rams.

either that or his buddy keeps his army there at night, this player left his off. at home so he was probably offline when the attack arrived.

So yeah the village I was about to start prepping to conquer is in our effing meta. That blows.

So uh .. why can't I build the Tourney Square? I've got the RP lvl 10 .. has it just not been made available yet?

Back