TRAVIAN : Browsergame :Build villages & go to war! NEW : TRAVIANER (info : last page)

• Thread starter Max_DC
  • 3,985 comments
He is talking about for Zyxel... the poor sod I am conquering.

And I plan on getting another village this evening.

I gave up on the English server a few weeks ago since I didn't have time to manage two accounts. But it seems I don't have enough time even to manage just one account anymore, I'm almost giving up my .pt account too.

Mugen!

mugenattackirekfeareb8.jpg

I'm quitting. Is someone interested to play my account? If you've got experience, I'll entertain it.

I might just give someone in my alliance my villages.

I'm in a similar train of thought. I don't have time any more and I enjoy doing other things more I have found, such as reading a good book or visiting with friends.

So likely I am not gonna bother with the next round. I have already deleted my S1 account and S3 end in a couple of weeks.

I'm in a similar train of thought. I don't have time any more and I enjoy doing other things more I have found, such as reading a good book or visiting with friends.
Haha .. books .. lol good one

I have a feeling this is gonna be my last server as well. I'll be having other way more important things going on in a few months when I start taking courses for my real estate license.

I don't have time any more and I enjoy doing other things more I have found, such as reading a good book or visiting with friends.
And your MR2 :D

S1 was my last server, the game really eats up your time (and life, LOL). I guess we're all going to have proper lives again :lol:

Well I only play it about 30 mins a day anyway - just checking the villages and building new things a couple of times a day. It seems that some of the bigger players spend hours and hours a day mainly just waiting and monitoring. I don't have the time to be doing that, hence my population's only about 1600.

Humpty suicided my off. on some farm. :(

Real estate? You should focus on managing the estates of dbartucci's travian realm. This is a much more respectable career. :P

Humpty suicided my off. on some farm. :(

Real estate? You should focus on managing the estates of dbartucci's travian realm. This is a much more respectable career. :P
Managing the estates of *my* travian realm is enough work for me, lol. Especially since I'm working on building up to conquering another village - should be fun :).

Oh, by the way Mark, I'm The Juggernaut in s1, incase you were wondering. I'm pretty much always at my computer so Travian is always open just about, lol. Except when I'm eating or sleeping I'm normally online.

I quit the last server because I was more concerned about my 10 incoming attacks than I was my exam later that day, hahaha.

Woah, you're a pretty strong player! I'm working on conquering a village soon as well - a 15 cropper nearby. I'm just building a level 20 palace now so i should have the senator soon.

Woah, you're a pretty strong player! I'm working on conquering a village soon as well - a 15 cropper nearby. I'm just building a level 20 palace now so i should have the senator soon.
Eh .. I'm mediocre. I should have thought more about how I spread my army apart and thats hurting me because I'm running into crop issues alot :(. I've got my sights set on a 9-crop somewhat near one of my villages .. hopefully it won't be too hard.

I'd like to have a couple thousand more troops than I do at the moment :(. I need to attack someone with a massive defense to kill off my army so I can start anew, lol.

I haven't been to that forum in ages Sharky, anyone but you still go there?

Guh, I haven't checked my account in over a week now. And I was powerful sitting right around rank 21 till I got 3 bajillion incoming attacks.

I'm tempted to log in and check, but I've lost most of my interest now.

Like blue said, my MR2... actually, MR2s ;) That and getting ready for the wedding, plus work and social life = not really caring about travian again :P

I haven't been to that forum in ages Sharky, anyone but you still go there?
Nope. I was curious, so I went there, and wham! The forum worked again, after god-knows-how-long of a stupid "currently unavailable" message :)

Back