TRD Hot Version Racing Series Club Open! (1016786)

• Thread starter 787bcgr
  • 117 comments
Sorry to miss the race, i'm on a diferent time zone and i'm not used to race saturday afternoons
I will hold a second run tomorrow for those absent. But there will be a point penalty of some sort. I don't want participants starting race 2 with 0 points.

Images from last saturday race.

8Ai6pS8.jpg

cYsOVcP.jpg

PEApaxA.jpg

1syyDZg.jpg

scxpg6O.jpg

i1M1OLH.jpg

fXs9f6y.jpg

7oMcayM.jpg

E8R7vvI.jpg

sQrXnOD.jpg

PjEfuoa.jpg

egaNOea.jpg

0rPjqF4.jpg

PNZqhGw.jpg

ALayVct.jpg

Result:
1. ITR_R0T4RY
2. Blurr905
3. Toe-Gei
4. daibaspeed
5. CG3284
6. badboy__93

My 86 setup for those who needs help with tuning. I don't have spoiler, so tweak LSD and suspension to your liking if you have spoiler installed.

Suspension: F R

Ride Height: 90 90
Spring Rate: 3.51 3.03
D Compress: 5 6
D Extension: 4 5
Roll bar: 4 4
Camber: 0 0
Toe: -0.08 0.12

LSD:

Initial Torque: 8
Acceleration : 45
Braking: 12

I use g25 steering wheel. it's stable at entry but a bit oversteery at exit.

Thread Update: Signing up to race in the series is no longer needed!!!
Due to alot of racers not showing up/unable to attend, I we have decided to do the league where whoever is in the room gets on the score board.

Leaderboard has now been updated as i am back from holiday and not using my phone to post...

Thread Update: Signing up to race in the series is no longer needed!!!
Due to alot of racers not showing up/unable to attend, I we have decided to do the league where whoever is in the room gets on the score board.

Leaderboard has now been updated as i am back from holiday and not using my phone to post...
Agreed

Due to the race not being run last week, I am going to open a lobby up tonight to run the race today a week later than originally planned...

Im sorry i have missed so many races seems like somthing comes up every weekend. I have military this weekend so i will not be there.

Back