Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
Set up needs work but it can compete in 450pp lobbies.
6mw2.jpg
Much grainy
So pixelated

I'm embarrassed to say this, but I'm really starting to like the look of the pink cars...:eek:

That LFA looks frikken gorgeous!
Strange, even your name is similar to mine. I must have a british evil twin that shares a special liking towards pink LFAs. Don't worry, I won't plot to eliminate you.

@GrayFox That's clearly a honda hatchback, a Fit RS perhaps :sly:?

Strange, even your name is similar to mine. I must have a british evil twin that shares a special liking towards pink LFAs. Don't worry, I won't plot to eliminate you.

Not yet anyway.

After all, it's wabbit season and not evil twin hunting season.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that's a Yaris/Vitz?
I'm betting it's something a bit smaller than that from Suzuki...or else its a new Jaaag.:crazy::lol:

Seriously though the silhouette thing became pointless years ago when 90% of the cars started looking like each other.

I'm betting it's something a bit smaller than that from Suzuki...or else its a new Jaaag.:crazy::lol:

Seriously though the silhouette thing became pointless years ago when 90% of the cars started looking like each other.

Yet it is still done to this very day.

Suzuki Cervo SR.

Who told you.

ux3v.jpg

It gets 35.83 second times on ARM, and it will get better with the tune being fine tuned.
Chrome blue body, Chrome gold wheels.
450pp and keeps up with lotus elises and tuned NSX's

Who told you.

ux3v.jpg

It gets 35.83 second times on ARM, and it will get better with the tune being fine tuned.
Chrome blue body, Chrome gold wheels.
450pp and keeps up with lotus elises and tuned NSX's
You can't beat me at my own game. I used to spend all day in the guess that car thread ;)

I have more memories with the Abarth Grande Punto, reminds me of the one in NFS Most Wanted 2005, which I almost always started with.

You can't beat me at my own game. I used to spend all day in the guess that car thread ;)
The rear profile of the car threw me off and as soon as you said the Cervo I knew I was wrong. Well played Sparky. 👍

Why anyone would ever wanna put "french" in the name of a car paint really makes no sense to me. I'd never put it on a car...
It's the name of the colour...
French racing blue
British racing green
Rosso Corsa (racing red, missing the 'italian' but tha name it's already italian, so....)

S.occer
M.om's
U.ltimate
T.ransport

Ronda.jpg

550PP S.M.U.T. Extreme Edition will run under 7 minutes at the ring on Sport Softs even with Ol'Harvey Wallbanger's lousy driving.:crazy::lol:
Will have both a 450PP Lite Edition on SH and the Extreme Edition tunes posted later today if anyone's interested.:odd::gtpflag:

Last edited:
Back