Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
Australia
Australia
I_Grayson_Fox_I
TROLL CAR THREAD

Discuss your latest creations here, talk about the set ups of the cars for the task at hand or share ideas about posssible new masterpieces.

What is a troll car?
A troll car is similar to a sleeper.
A slow looking car that is quite fast or it is a stupid looking car that can win races or just looses control without even trying.

What makes a troll car?
A troll car does not really need to be pink
Has to look stupid(ie Carbon Fiber hoods on Micro cars)
have exessive camber.
Big wings on cars that don't need them.(ie Front wheel drives)
Big wings on small cars that make the car look even more stupid.
A old car or kei car that has been fully tuned.
Its paint while it doesn't have to be pink but any stupid color, pink is used as a insult to injury factor(lets face it, who wants to be beaten by a pink car?).

This picture shows a Honda N360 and a Subaru 360 that both can get 38second lap times on Autumn Ring Mini
While larger cars with more power can get better times, these sub 150hp cars are very light and tuned for track racing.

This Fiat 500 is just tuned to wheelie, it has very poor brakes and handling so it is not a wise choice for track racing, but a good way to get lolz on drag racing lobbies.

The main weaknesses of a Kei Troll car is its lack of power, they are very good on tight technical tracks where handleing and acceleration is most important rather than top speed.

If you choose to use a electric vehicle as a troll car.
Know this.
You can not tune its performance.
Its transmission may not be upgradeable from its CVT transmission

If you choose a hybird, You still get some of the issues associated with EVs which is mainly transmission, some performance upgrades can be applied to them.

There are dozens apon dozens of cars that can be made into troll cars.
All you have to do is look, imagine and have the money, then the time to turn it into one.

Last edited:
The name is taken. A Troll car is something they made in Norway many years ago.

Edit: Here it is :)

800px-Troll_1956.JPG

The name is taken. A Troll car is something they made in Norway many years ago.

Edit: Here it is :)

800px-Troll_1956.JPG
Put a big wing on it and it is just about there.

I'm subscribing to this thread.

This here is my current favorite. I was kicked out a couple of times last night after winning some races against the likes of the Audi RS6 and Ford GT. Successful troll is successful.
<track day 1200>

Track day bug meet, the wheelie bug.
yknq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pretty sure this thread is for people who don't take racing (or the game itself) seriously...?

Sometimes you just gotta stop being so serious all the time and just have fun.
And quite a number of these cars actually do handle well and laps pretty damn respectable times (as long as there aren't any long straight sections).

AND the racing could get properly intense.
I can send a couple of race replays if you don't believe me.

FIAT 500 doesn't have poor handling at all.

The set up I have to make it wheelie makes it steer and brake like it is on ice.

Room ID 1472-6399-8800-6891-2301
come and see the troll cars for your self

FIAT 500 doesn't have poor handling at all.

PD: This avatar is a troll car
153478.jpg

My Midget handles like crap though I gotta admit lol.
I set it up for maximum body roll.

Edit - I'll bring my Bug in after I finish dinner.

Last edited:
I take trolling to a new level in GT.

You need to do it just right to annoy people online.

The Midget will be my drift troller.
Just as my Mira was my speed troller.

And just as Daihatsu is just a troll manufacturer.

I think a moderator should close this thread immediately, whereas trolling is seen as annoying other people online to the OP itself, and this should not be encouraged...! Having fun is one thing, annoying other people online, should not be on this site!

Maybe you should consider to change the title of the thread or the so called cars?

I think a moderator should close this thread immediately, whereas trolling is seen as annoying other people online to the OP itself, and this should not be encouraged...! Having fun is one thing, annoying other people online, should not be on this site!

Maybe you should consider to change the title of the thread or the so called cars?
I going to have to respectfully disagree with that and here's my reasons for so.

The way I see it regarding trolling on GT5/6 is there is two types of trolling, the first kind is the troller intentionally 'messing with the set dressing' by using X1s or the Tank car and ramming other players and being a royal pain in the backside.

The second type is taking something like Fox's Pink 360 or my Gold Midget and basically being the Joker of the Lobby and just having fun racing them. The only difference is that the second type can only be annoying if you let them (I.e refusing to accept one beating you etc)

End of the day though, I can't change what you think about it all because it's your opinion and everyone's got a right to one. 👍

LOL just LOL! So your saying for example, racing on Deep Forrest if one of my mates runs a Skyline and another runs an Evo, then I should not be allowed to run a pink Daihatsu that I know can be just as fast around the circuit? Is that correct?

I have many troll cars, and the group of lads I race with absolutely love when I bring one of them out. Some even ask me for details on the car so they can go make their own version. I don't ram or anything like that. In fact I race as clean as possible with them. We even held a troll/beater meet the other night to take a break from serious racing.

Apart from potentially being upset because their pride and joy is being thrashed by a pink P.O.S, 'serious' racers have nothing to complain about.

If anyone's so upset about these 'troll cars' that they complain about them, then they're probably about four.

LOL just LOL! So your saying for example, racing on Deep Forrest if one of my mates runs a Skyline and another runs an Evo, then I should not be allowed to run a pink Daihatsu that I know can be just as fast around the circuit? Is that correct?

I have many troll cars, and the group of lads I race with absolutely love when I bring one of them out. Some even ask me for details on the car so they can go make their own version. I don't ram or anything like that. In fact I race as clean as possible with them. We even held a troll/beater meet the other night to take a break from serious racing.

Please join the fun. We're having a tuning day type thing LOL. I'm trying to make my matte black fiat 500 handle like a proper race car.

1472-6399-8880-6891-2301.
Grayfox is our host.

Don't think I could ever dismantle a beautiful classic car for some novelty wins, but I respect you people massively for what you're doing guys, keep it up 👍

Enough with the word troll!!! Yet another term that no one uses in real life but seems to dominate internet forums. Pathetic.

Since when could only 'real life' words be used on the internet? Internet language pervades spoken language more and more these days anyway, so I'd say troll car is perfectly valid. And beside, what word suits what these people are doing as well as 'troll(ing)'?

Enough with the word troll!!! Yet another term that no one uses in real life but seems to dominate internet forums. Pathetic.

If you want to get technical Troll is a word used quite commonly in real life. For example a person can call their mother in law an old troll. A man can call his ex wife a dirty troll, and there you see it can be used in many different ways.

Also if you want to be even more technical Troll in this circustance is not a word it is a name. Trolling is the word.

And another thing if you find it so pathetic why did you come in here to make a post? More to the point why did you even open the thread? Don't bother trying to digniry yourself with an answer as it would only serve to prove my point even more so than I have already!

@dadarjapit and I had a good time last night racing a couple of our troll-mobiles. I quite like thrashing my midget ;)

Edit:
feel free to add my PSN - CptPuggles. Send a message though so I know who you are lol

Back