Troll Car Thread

• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
After seeing this thread a few months ago I made my own "troll car" and thought I would share. I wish I had a picture of it, but I am sure you will be able to imagine it. It is a chrome gold Honda Odyssey with the biggest custom alloy wheels possible and the biggest possible wing on the back. Lowered of course. Since the car is 4WD I tuned it for drifting and joined a lot of drifting rooms, with a special emphasis on "Honda Only!" rooms. It turned out to be a pretty effortless drift car, and I am not the best at drifting but it proved to work well so far. I can easily perform monster drifts on corners, but I don't drift back and forth on the straights to boost my score so I have never been in 1st place. The reactions to the car have all been pretty good. Everyone seems to enjoy seeing a massive ridiculous looking mini-van drifting along-side their proper drift cars. Not even anyone in "Honda only" rooms was offended by the sight of it.

Edit: It has also apparently become my "most driven car" in the stats page.

Seeing this post reminds me that I need to drift my Fiat 500 F '68 again. :lol: I love that car so much.

I have a question, do you get more hate for the Odyssey being AWD, or just because it's a minivan in a room with sports cars?

Seeing this post reminds me that I need to drift my Fiat 500 F '68 again. :lol: I love that car so much.

I have a question, do you get more hate for the Odyssey being AWD, or just because it's a minivan in a room with sports cars?

I actually have never gotten any hate at all. Just laughs and comments like, "This dude is drifting a minivan!" I was expecting hate in every room, but haven't found it yet.

I actually have never gotten any hate at all. Just laughs and comments like, "This dude is drifting a minivan!" I was expecting hate in every room, but haven't found it yet.

I drift my Fiat because I don't like conventional drift cars (S-Chassis, RX-7, Supra, etc) and it's so much fun. I do it for people's reactions, too. Unfortunately, it never gets many people talking. :(

I drift my Fiat because I don't like conventional drift cars (S-Chassis, RX-7, Supra, etc) and it's so much fun. I do it for people's reactions, too. Unfortunately, it never gets many people talking. :(
I joined an Aussie drift lobby full of JDM nuts - I got one hell of a negative reaction for driving a Camaro. Who cares?! I pull out an NSX, out-drift everyone there and they eat their words. Who knew that what is by most accounts a decent American car is a troll car?

I joined an Aussie drift lobby full of JDM nuts - I got one hell of a negative reaction for driving a Camaro. Who cares?! I pull out an NSX, out-drift everyone there and they eat their words. Who knew that what is by most accounts a decent American car is a troll car?

Well, it's annoying when a lobby is limited to JDM cars only (Even though the host doesn't know how to restrict the countries of cars) and someone drives a non-JDM car.

Well, it's annoying when a lobby is limited to JDM cars only (Even though the host doesn't know how to restrict the countries of cars) and someone drives a non-JDM car.
That's the thing though. It was a simple unrestricted drift lobby. The title also just said 'drift'.

Anyone find any new troll cars?

I think the '15 GT-R LMP is a bit of a troll car! It's a 500 BHP FF prototype, and in my only online race with it, I beat a guy in an LM55.

Tomahawk. :P

Less PP than the X1 but doesn't handle much worse and its top speed is much, much higher.
That's a bit dubious to call it a troll car. It's definitely faster but only rated lower because of the curb weight.

I wheelie tuned an Elise yesterday and it still runs under 10 or 9 seconds. I tried to make a 95 Civic sleeper...but the tune I used...it sucked. Help? Also, the Dodge Ram is a really good sleeper. With no tune and fully upgraded, I got it to run under 9 seconds (with nos). That 4WD does wonders for it's launch. I also got an Evora to do a nice wheelie, but it's slow on the 1/4 mile. The Elise and Evora do reverse stoppies when you hit the e-brake after hitting whatever spped you desire in reverse. Doing donuts in them is also fun because they pop a wheelie mid-donut. Can anyone get a muscle car to pop a wheelie? I tried to get my El Camino to pop one, but I couldn't. It felt like it wanted to though.

can anyone get this to happen? I saw these tunes on google images

Attachments

• CobraWheelStand11.jpg
    CobraWheelStand11.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 27
  • GreenCuda5.jpg
    GreenCuda5.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 28
  • RedCobraStang5.jpg
    RedCobraStang5.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 26
The only question that came to my mind after reading this thread is:
Is there a coffee cup (a championship with only higly tuned cappuccinos)

And for macros mini and the old mini cooper try putting 200 kg at 50% and give your rear wheels 10 camber and slam them. When you do this it will be impossible to keep them straight

So, after reading this thread. I decided to make my own. How about the 2001 Toyota RSC? I have mine maxed out with the Supercharger instead of the High-rpm turbo. Tried it in the S-class Nurburgring 24 minutes race. I somehow won the race with almost a minute to spare. Part of that is because I didn't pit for gas or tires. Yet, I went through the whole 3 laps with Racing Hard tires equipped on it. The only downside to this vehicle is that you can't equip a rear wing to it. Here's photo proof of the victory at the mentioned race.
IMG_20151015_172058035_HDR.jpg

However, I am stuck in terms of a new paint color and rims for this troll. Right now, I bought it in the factory blue and the stock rims are on it. Any ideas you guys might have?

So, after reading this thread. I decided to make my own. How about the 2001 Toyota RSC? I have mine maxed out with the Supercharger instead of the High-rpm turbo. Tried it in the S-class Nurburgring 24 minutes race. I somehow won the race with almost a minute to spare. Part of that is because I didn't pit for gas or tires. Yet, I went through the whole 3 laps with Racing Hard tires equipped on it. The only downside to this vehicle is that you can't equip a rear wing to it. Here's photo proof of the victory at the mentioned race. View attachment 463003

However, I am stuck in terms of a new paint color and rims for this troll. Right now, I bought it in the factory blue and the stock rims are on it. Any ideas you guys might have?

the colors that I have found to be used on troll cars are: Pink and chrome colors

the colors I use on my cars trollish cars are: pink (the brighter the better) chrome colors, the colors of the peugeot VGT (they are some sort of matte black with no reflection) color shift, especially those from the toyota 86 concept with carbon hood, and other matte colors .

my suggestions are matte pink (I have seen a matte pink purple suv, and it looks ridiculous) or one of the peugeot VGT colors

Back