Trouble with Formula GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter T07N
  • 6 comments
  • 631 views
Messages
70
I need help on b-spec'ing these tracks:

Twin Ring Motegi
High Speed Ring
Seoul Central
Infineon Raceway
Nurburgring
Suzuka Circuit

How did you do it?
 
qualify so he can start first and guide him by lowering his pace on the corners that he can't make on a too high pace
 
That takes hella long. I can drive it myself but I'm too lazy. But I'm actually doing it.... Just wish there's a faster way.... 100 more laps to go dammit i can do it.
 
since the B-Spec sucks at overtaking, my technique is to play about 20 laps in A-Spec, lap them at least once, then pit and switch to B-Spec.

I have been using this technique on all endurance races and I have won every single time (except when im using an underpowered car, like the 787B on Le Mans against a Nissan R92CP).
 
T07N
That takes hella long. I can drive it myself but I'm too lazy. But I'm actually doing it.... Just wish there's a faster way.... 100 more laps to go dammit i can do it.

You do know about speeding up the race with the: R1 then L1 + -> (x3) trick don't you?

That'll speed things up for you considerably.

UMP
 
I just jumped in there and started kicking ass!1

Its fun:D
 
i think i only lost two races in Formula GT...Twin Ring Motegi was one of them
 
Back