[Mod] Gran Turismo 4 Online Public Beta Enhanced

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 174 comments

Will it worth to make a third version with all of the Tourist Trophy courses and actual drag racing?

• Total voters
Now more people will enjoy the game if playing the Online build!

Ciao Sal, mi potresti dire quali file di testo devo copiare dalla versione PAL nella Public Beta per renderla multi lingua? Non ho trovato un tutorial da nessuna parte, grazie.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Sal, can you tell me wich text files i need to convert the Public Beta in multi language? I couldn't find a tutorial anywhere, thanks.

Hello Seban!
I see that other improvements are in progress, the engine sound of the psp on GT4 Beta, as well as the 3D wheels, I want to say that I am impatient to be able to test this! What stage of development are you at before seeing it published?

(I prefer to have the rim than the tire in improvement if I have to choose between the two!)

Last edited:
Basically:
Version 1 -> Patch 1.01 -> Patch 2.00 -> Patch 3.00
Version 2 -> Patch 1.01 -> Patch 2.00 -> Patch 3.00
Version 3 -> Patch 3.00

I know that is confusing, is the cost to maintain three different versions haha
I also put the links in the OP on purpose yesterday
SO CAN I just use Version 3?

Hello Seban!
I see that other improvements are in progress, the engine sound of the psp on GT4 Beta, as well as the 3D wheels, I want to say that I am impatient to be able to test this! What stage of development are you at before seeing it published?

(I prefer to have the rim than the tire in improvement if I have to choose between the two!)
Hi! Unfortunately I still need to change, fix and edit tons of things, I don't know how much time will take, though. All the stuff will be packed in one mod, of course

SO CAN I just use Version 3?
You can use any "version", just make different backups
"Version" means that is the base mod, the patches are updates, and need to be installed in order, and correct per version

Currently not, will be a thing of the update
While waiting for a reply i found a workaround. you can use a save editor to empty the garage and give yourself only 10k credits. After that you can play the gran turismo mode like you would on the regular gran turismo 4.. i guess.

Last edited:
While waiting for a reply i found a workaround. you can use a save editor to empty the garage and give yourself only 10k credits. After that you can play the gran turismo mode like you would on the regular gran turismo 4.. i guess.

So save editing works for this version?

Is it a simple Gran Turismo 4 save editor, and does it have simple options that do those things? I would like to play this for a bit in a normal career.

This, and if you wanna its update
Wait what update. I mean out of these, do I need any of em?:
Version 3 -> Patch 3.00

So save editing works for this version?

Is it a simple Gran Turismo 4 save editor, and does it have simple options that do those things? I would like to play this for a bit in a normal career.
I think so? Never used it

Wait what update. I mean out of these, do I need any of em?:
Version 3 -> Patch 3.00
If you want play Version 3, install its Patch 3.00 file if you want

EDIT: Fixed by installing WinPCap

So I get this error with PCSX2:

1698843475922.png

These are my in game settings:
1698843639378.png
1698843532580.png
1698843555905.png

PCSX2 settings:
1698843687482.png

Last edited:
Maybe the biggest (for sure the funniest) thing I've made for the Enhanced Mod

it needs the gtone decals on front and side. up to you to add the license plate, gran turismo 2 didn't have it. do we have the road car version of the other gt1 cars?

it needs the gtone decals on front and side. up to you to add the license plate, gran turismo 2 didn't have it. do we have the road car version of the other gt1 cars?
Full custom models aren't a thing for now, then this is the best we can get
I think just the Nissan R390 GT1 have a road car in GT4

Is there pnatch codes for all gold licenses in the GT4 Online Public Beta? Nothings easy to find for this version of GT4.

Last edited:
Hi I have a question, is it possible to add your own map (or replace Clubman Stage Route 5 with Special Stage Route 7)? I would like to see how it would look like in gt4.

can i use this with Unified Soundtrack mod that you made? NTSC-U soundtrack is too less
Yes , this is clearly the worst of all the versions. the Japanese version is like the one I imagined and makes it think more of the GT saga! more engaging, more jovial music!

can i use this with Unified Soundtrack mod that you made? NTSC-U soundtrack is too less
Unified Soundtrack will be a standard feature. 128 songs in total, using Japanese and American songs, the same with GT4 Japanese and European ones, the extra GT Concept songs and even the GT4 Prologue tracks IIRC

oh and one more is this mod breaks license test?

the B-8 license test is completely broken even after changing everything from Firmware,PCSX2QT it self and the game file

and the game always starts with 110,000,000 credits

Attachments

• Base Profile Screenshot 2024.02.04 - 19.41.23.27.png
    Base Profile Screenshot 2024.02.04 - 19.41.23.27.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
oh and one more is this mod breaks license test?

the B-8 license test is completely broken even after changing everything from Firmware,PCSX2QT it self and the game file

and the game always starts with 110,000,000 credits
This is a training version, no license required, full arcade mode, a lot of money, a lot of cars, get behind the wheel and drive)))

Back