True Force F1 ™ WTC [Closed - WDC: LewyOs!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted. Well at least this week is over. On the plus side netted myself a top 100 time on the 360. Then again presently there are only 217 posted wet times for this track :rolleyes:.

Submitted. Well at least this week is over. On the plus side netted myself a top 100 time on the 360. Then again there are only 217 posted wet times for this track :rolleyes:.

I wonder why. :lol:

Seems everyone has submitted there's time al---oh, wait...I still have to do mine.

I wonder why. :lol:

Seems everyone has submitted there's time al---oh, wait...I still have to do mine.

Tell you what, after my first attempt I just about said 🤬 it all myself ;). A couple of the corners are just a major pain on the arse... and I was using very modest camber settings.

Oh, bollocks.

I was so involved with other things, I forgot to run my lap. :grumpy:

In any case, Round 4 has now concluded and the results will be posted shortly.

The results of Round 4 are as follows:

LewyOs: 1:40.555
NITROVIOUS: 1:43.705
Sureboss: 1:44.940
icelt: 1:46.136
United6694: 1:46.956
Dessy182: DNP
Terronium-12: DNP
DOUQA: DNP

Awesome time there LewyOs 👍
The back half of this track in the rain was frustrating , went wide several times , spun out many more . l hope the next round is dry , like no moisture , at all .:)

Agreed, awesome time Lewy! And just 'cause I think it is fun that time would put you exactly #11 on the 360 board.

Nitro & SB have solid times as well IMHO :). I know I definitively had a legit shot at a clean low 1:45, but like Nitro noted the aggravation on the back half finally got the better of me. I think my grasp on sanity is better off for not making further attempts however ;).

Now joining in the anti-rain dance.

Cheers guys, agreed about the second half of the track, very tricky.
I think it was #19 on ps3 board, and the only Williams amongst a ton of McLaren's which is always good to see.

Will pm T with next rounds settings.

Sorry T, I completely forgot about the event this week. I honestly can't see myself been able to give time to this every week so I think you can take it that I won't be setting anymore laps. I have also lost a lot of enthusiasm to play F1 since GT5 has come out and I'm finding it very hard to get back up to speed with it after so much GT. Anyway cheers for running this, I enjoyed taking part and best of luck to the remaining competitors.

Fifth Round - Begins 8:40 PM Thursday, December 8th

Round 5 is the inaugurable 'checkpoint' of the WTC, with only five rounds remaining the decisive winning position is still up for grabs, and with the penultimate Special Event looking to grace the winners with double points the opportunity to step becomes smaller and smaller as the WTC progresses forward. The location for the fifth round is Northhamptonshire, England. The Home of British Motor Racing - Welcome to Silverstone, a circuit that that began it's life in 1943 at the site of a World War II RAF bomber station. To accompany this prestigious location you are being entrusted with Ferrari's best title contender since the F2007, the F10.

Who will emerge the victor of the Silverstone Time Attack GP?

1. This competition is restricted to the Ferrari F10.
2. Throttle mapping is restricted to Fast only.
3. Tuning is permitted.
4. This is a dry weather event.

Round 5 - Ends 11:59 Wednesday, December 15th

Last edited:
Everyone, except Nigel, gets to run this as specified.

Nigel has to run this in the wet using an HRT F110.

Why?

I'm having a topless rave to it.

That's why. :lol:

Told you I'd get you for that, didn't I?

Not to question your intelligence oh mighty one, but surely a week would be better?

Not to question your intelligence oh mighty one, but surely a week would be better?

I can extend the deadline.

As long as you do it in the wet with an F110. :lol:

Nah. I'll do it anyway....

*Special Edition Text*

The deadline has been extended to Wednesday the 15th.

Submitified. Quite enjoyed doing this this afternoon, nice break from GT5. Could probably go about .3 faster that the time I submitted, but that's about my limit.

First time in this game I've enjoyed Silverstone. Not so much the 1st sector, but the new bit, in particular the quick right with what will be the 1st corner next season.

My time is in . l left a bit of time out there , but l'm fairly happy with it .
l've always enjoyed racing at Silverstone , great fast sweeping turns . The last 2 turns are tough to get just right.

Not my time obviously but apparently one can at least go this fast:

Pretty smooth.

Actually racing against my McLaren ghost on this one and I'm rather surprised that with the same gearing how much faster in a straight line the ML is over the Ferrari. Like a solid 5 car lengths or so down the straight after Becketts and Chapel.

That lap should be dq from the start, big cut t1 haha.
Otherwise a good lap.

I actually noticed the Ferrari could keep up with the McLaren's for the first 2 sectors, but was a lot slower in the 3rd.

Results will be posted shortly. Would have put them up sooner, but I completely forgot to. :dunce:

The results of Round 5 are as follows:

LewyOs - 1:26.486
NITROVIOUS - 1:28.855
icelt - 1:29.013 (1:28.763 + 0.250)
Sureboss - 1:29.684
Terronium-12 - DNP (Blame Steam. It deleted my game installation. :grumpy:)
United6694 - DNP

l would rather not get 2nd place this way , looks like icelt should get it , l'm not really concerned about photo evidence . His word on it is all l need .
Congrats again to LewyOs , another smokin' lap time , you too icelt . Bring on the next round . :)

l would rather not get 2nd place this way , looks like icelt should get it , l'm not really concerned about photo evidence . His word on it is all l need .
Congrats again to LewyOs , another smokin' lap time , you too icelt . Bring on the next round . :)

He has evidence (not that I wouldn't trust him anyway), it's the fact he submitted it after the deadline.

Like the fruit loop that he is. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back