True Force F1 ™ WTC [Closed - WDC: LewyOs!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no proof of lap time is needed anymore?

Correct. Also, times submitted after the deadline won't be voided any longer, not that I ever enforced that regulation anyhow, they'll just be subject to a time penalty.

Why drop the need for proof?

Simple. We're all (I'd like to believe) honest people, and proof has been provided on every occasion - save for once and they were penalized for it (I forget who it was). No need to keep asking for 'honesty' at this point.

You think it should stay the same?

Last edited:
I agree entirely, I'm going to still post proof of my time in this thread after the results have been posted though.

Seventh Round - Begins 11:00 PM Tuesday, December 28th

Only 3 rounds remain in this season's WTC, and our pole-sitter is becoming more and more comfortable where he currently resides. These remaning rounds and the last Special Event will determine the 2011 WTC Driver's Champion.

Who will prevail?

1. This competition takes place in Valencia, Spain; Valencia Street Circuit.
2. This competition is restricted to the Mercedes GP MGP-W01 only.
3. Throttle mapping is restricted to Fast only.
4. Tuning is restricted to the last default dry setup, furthest to the right.
5. This is a dry weather event.

Round 7 - Ends 12:01 AM January 5th

Blame icelt for the confusion, he set it up....told me to reword it however I wanted and then got himself confused, despite being the one who's supposed to know from the get-go.

What a guy. :lol:

Welp back in town finally again now. Let's see here, no doubt I'm all for self deprecating humor when warranted but it ain't in this case.

I now quote, in part, from my PM for the event setup:
Also let's go ahead and force throttle map - fast, tuning option - fastest default (or right most/however you want to describe it).

Now for compare and contrast the relevant section from the event posting:
3. Tuning is restricted to the second mechanic-specified Dry setting and cannot be altered in any way.

So I suggest the confusion did not lie with me ;).

You people make me sick, you know that? :lol:

Got a time from Lewy thus far. Get those times in!

Sorry I've missed the last few, college and work, haven't had much chance to get on, so i won't have a time for this one either :l sorry guys.

I did manage to get some laps last week and compared to the times you posted and basically i need a wheel :P

however i should be able to participate in the next round :)

Seeing as only one person (myself non-inclusive) submitted a time for this round....should I jut that down to massive hangovers, family fun, or have the rest of you moved on and left F1 '10 in your wake?

*tumbleweed passes and stand-off music starts, oh wait that's an other tumbleweed scenario.:lol: Am I still in 3rd person mode?* There we go. Sorry about that folks, I watch too much movies with stand-offs in them.

Think I've moved on TBH, although I wasn't much of a threat to the title anyhoos ;).

So, should we cut this competition short and just award Lewy his 1-year of Premium?

Well gentlemen , l have left this game behind , for the time being .
l'm in favour of cutting the competition short , nobody is going to catch Lewyos now .
Honestly , nobody was going to catch him a month ago , lol . He's just too fast , but hey it was fun trying .
Thanks for another fun and challenging competition Terronium . ( insert applause )
Congratulations Lewyos , well fought battle .:bowdown::bowdown: long live the king . Was a pleasure competing with all of you , and l wish you all well in you're future racing endeavors . 👍:).

That's that, folks.

It's been a real pleasure as always, and while I wish everyone would have stuck to it...I'm more than happy that those who did - did.

Congrats to LewyOs, may the Premium be with you. :)

Thanks guys, as already said, was a great championship had lots of fun.

Perhaps we will see each other again when F1 2011 comes out.

Rather inevitable ending. Well done to Lewy, way too quick for anyone else and a big thanks to Terronium for organising it.

well gentlemen , l have left this game behind , for the time being .
L'm in favour of cutting the competition short , nobody is going to catch lewyos now .
Honestly , nobody was going to catch him a month ago , lol . He's just too fast , but hey it was fun trying .
Thanks for another fun and challenging competition terronium . ( insert applause )
congratulations lewyos , well fought battle . Long live the king . Was a pleasure competing with all of you , and l wish you all well in you're future racing endeavors . .

+1

well gentlemen , l have left this game behind , for the time being .
L'm in favour of cutting the competition short , nobody is going to catch lewyos now .
Thanks for another fun and challenging competition terronium . ( insert applause )
congratulations lewyos , well fought battle .:bowdown::bowdown: Long live the king . Was a pleasure competing with all of you , and l wish you all well in you're future racing endeavors . 👍:).

+2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back