trueno sprinter ae86 ss

  • Thread starter Thread starter TPR
  • 15 comments
  • 639 views

TPR

Messages
11
Messages
CaptainAwsum
Up for offer is a murcielago SV Orange Brand New

and another list of over 100 cars

If youd like another car PM me, I will probably get it for you :)
 
I Have Ae86, there are 2 versions, i have both :)

What other cars you got???
 
I also have
I have audi R8 5.2 Quatro Fully Modded
Ferrari f430 Scuderia Fully Modded
Ford GT 06 Fully Modded
Corvette Z06 Fully Modded
Plus More
 
TPR
I also have
I have audi R8 5.2 Quatro Fully Modded
Ferrari f430 Scuderia Fully Modded
Ford GT 06 Fully Modded
Corvette Z06 Fully Modded
Plus More

got an m3 GTR Race car or Abt Audi TT???
 
ill buy a gtr race car for the best ae86, what colour u want?
 
Ummm can you buy the M3 new???? Thought it only appeared in the UCD???
 
sorry, I thought you wanted an m3 or nissan gtr race car $950,000... you want one of them anyway?
 
Lol...sorry for the confusion.

Tell you what, in the OCD at the mo there is an Abt Audi TT DTM car, I'll trade you that if that ok???

Which AE86 are you after????
 
Im after the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX AE86 Shuichi Shigeno
The Audi ABT is an ok deal to me.
 
TPR
Im after the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX AE86 Shuichi Shigeno
The Audi ABT is an ok deal to me.

Ok, thats a deal :)

Can you trade now??

add me on PSN: Rado-Steve

I'll go fire up my PS3
 
No Worries Im Online CaptainAwsum
 
TPR
No Worries Im Online CaptainAwsum

Cool, Add me on PSN, if you can send 1st please mate, I'll then send your AE86 over :)
 
I Just have to restart my ps3 it was having some issue where it said u were online then u wouldnt show up 2 min its restarting now
 
no probs, just had a similar issue with a guy trying to send me paint...weird
 
u just showed up, 1 audi on her way through the internet now
 
TPR
u just showed up, 1 audi on her way through the internet now

Awesome! Just got it Cheers! Great Trade!

Your SS AE86 has just been sent!!!
 
Back