Truth in 24

  • Thread starter Thread starter W3H5
  • 8 comments
  • 1,082 views

W3H5

New Member
Premium
Messages
30,458
Thailand
Thailand
Has anybody seen this movie?
It's more of a documentary about Audi's entry into Le Mans. It features some good footage and a lot of history about the race.
I would definitely recommend this movie to anybody interest remotely in motor sport.
 
I love the movie and it's free on iTunes... Though I still have it saved on my dvr fom when it originally aired, lol
 
I watched this a while back, I had no idea that the engineers had to stay up all night/day. That must be harder than actually driving the car! :)
Great movie to any fan of le mans or motorsport in general.
Not for F1 fans! :)
 
I thought this thread was about the TV series. :dopey:
 
I couldn't find it in iTunes...

It's only on the US iTunes. Sadly.

However, it is worth finding somewhere, it's a truly epic film. 👍
 
I've seen it, it was pretty good indeed. I saw it somewhere on the internet.
 
Back