Trying to find the Vrenna mix of Getting Away With Murder...Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter CelicaMan94
  • 4 comments
  • 646 views
Messages
2
Does ANYONE know where I can get my hands on this song? I've only heard it in the game, and now that I don't have my PS2 anymore, I'm having withdrawals from it.
 
CelicaMan94
Does ANYONE know where I can get my hands on this song? I've only heard it in the game, and now that I don't have my PS2 anymore, I'm having withdrawals from it.

It might help if you gave us some more information... Like what game you're on about... I like some of Chris Vrenna's work, so I would be interested in your findings...





;)
 
I think it's Gran Turismo 4.
 
Yes, the song is heard in GT4. It isn't on any of the soundtracks that have been released for the game, and I haven't been able to find much information on the song at all other than that Chris mixed it.
 
Did some digging on Google and I can't seem to find anywhere to buy this particular track...

I did find this, though...

http://dashboard.iventa.com/management/images/tsunami/ChrisVrenna.pdf
(you need Acrobat Reader to view the file)...

You might try emailing the bloke who created this list of Vrenna's production highlights to ask if and where you can get your hands on a copy of this track?

(adamk@tsunamient.com)
 
Back