Trying to install the Course Maker App on Android emulator

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 165 comments
I am very interested. I did have an ipad mini but recently let my mother in law take it as I didn't use it! Now I wish I had it! I have downloaded bluestacks but doesn't seem to be in the play store yet?

I have downloaded bluestacks but doesn't seem to be in the play store yet?

I did the same 👍

I followed the link in the course maker thread, "what name is course maker" - 6th post down and it linked to my play store account and brought it up. I added it to my wishlist then loaded up blue stacks, clicked my wish list and there it was. Couldn't download it yet as it says it's not available in my country.

Although saying that, you can change location on blue stacks so I might try that and see if it works.

I did the same 👍

I followed the link in the course maker thread, "what name is course maker" - 6th post down and it linked to my play store account and brought it up. I added it to my wishlist then loaded up blue stacks, clicked my wish list and there it was. Couldn't download it yet as it says it's not available in my country.

Although saying that, you can change location on blue stacks so I might try that and see if it works.

Encouraging that it only says not available in this country rather than a device compatibility problem. So in theory once it's made available in that region then it should work!

Please only post if its compatible or not, because the "not available in your country" is not useuful.

AndyOS - Fail
Bluestacks - ?
AMIDuOS - ? (not free!)

I wont pay for amiduos anyway... meh

Tried with BlueStack. I get the "Not available in your country message", I'm in the UK.

edit: Not actually showing in Play store for me at all unless I follow the direct link from the GT6 website.

Last edited:
Please only post if its compatible or not, because the "not available in your country" is not useuful.

AndyOS - Fail
Bluestacks - ?
AMIDuOS - ? (not free!)

I wont pay for amiduos anyway... meh

Not useful? It means that it is compatible but not yet available, reading the article posted on gtplanet yesterday it says: It will be released as a free app on both Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play, and should be available worldwide by the end of tomorrow, September 30th. So by the end of today should be available everywhere

Having tried to access it with Bluestack, when I now go to the Play store in by normal browser, it's added Samsung SM-G900F to the list of incompatible devices that I own.

Not useful? It means that it is compatible but not yet available
How do you know that?

Having tried to access it with Bluestack, when I now go to the Play store in by normal browser, it's added Samsung SM-G900F to the list of incompatible devices that I own.
I dont get this... If you try to get it with bluestacks and if its not compatible, it should not appear any device, only "bluestacks" name or something... I suppose... Like if you try with AndyWin, that I've checked it out.

I dont get this... If you try to get it with bluestacks and if its not compatible, it should not appear any device, only "bluestacks" name or something... I suppose... Like if you try with AndyWin, that I've checked it out.

I don't own, and never have, a Samsung SM-G900F.. so oogle is obviously recognising the emulator as that model when I log in from the BlueStack.

glg.jpg

Well, this is not going to work. IF its not compatible for a certain device, it wont be in any way, no matter how you download it.

Untrue. iFruit is incompatible with my phone, but via .apk, I was able to download it and use it.

Puzzle and dragon is incomptable with my Z3C.... And I can play via apk ;)
Untrue. iFruit is incompatible with my phone, but via .apk, I was able to download it and use it.
Then its android's fault for listing a device to imcompatible list if it really isn't... -_-

So, somebody else from another country has tried bluestacks? I would try for myself but Im a bit busy right now

^this.

Before Hearthstone's Android version was released for phones, people found a way to get it to work on non-tablet devices. A few downloads and proper file placement was all it took.

unavailable in France for now ..... I hope this will unlock it shortly ....

Attachments

• Blue stack capture.jpg
    Blue stack capture.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 101
We need the .apk file if we wanted to use it on non-supported devices (I believe).

It's possible to download the .apk from the Google Play store on a computer using an add-on in Chrome, but I don't have a supported Android device for the download to work (look up APK Downloader on the add-on store in Chrome).
If someone can get the .apk, then we may be in business

We need the .apk file if we wanted to use it on non-supported devices (I believe).

It's possible to download the .apk from the Google Play store on a computer using an add-on in Chrome, but I don't have a supported Android device for the download to work (look up APK Downloader on the add-on store in Chrome).
If someone can get the .apk, then we may be in business

I tried using an apk add-on, can't seem to get it...

I'm trying various tablets in Genymotion but no luck thus far.

If I can't get it going, I'll just say screw it and run the .apk file, even though that process is much messier.

Latest Posts

Back