Trying to install the Course Maker App on Android emulator

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 165 comments
I'm trying various tablets in Genymotion but no luck thus far.

If I can't get it going, I'll just say screw it and run the .apk file, even though that process is much messier.
If you do find an apk please share with us.

If emulator is rooted you can try to edit build.prop I just don't know which tablets are supported.

BlueStacks is rooted....
bluestackroot.jpg

But like you say, we have no idea of the compatible devices yet.

I tried that apk-dl.com link and got a malware pop-up...in Irish. :lol:

Still no joy on BlueStacks, although I have found an ipad air based emulator called ipadian! Might be worth a shot, downloading now so we'll see...

Still no joy on BlueStacks, although I have found an ipad air based emulator called ipadian! Might be worth a shot, downloading now so we'll see...
Just tried it. Only has a couple of apps. GT6 doesn't seem to appear on it. Unless I'm doing something wrong...

You can't install the app using emulator before this app will be released. Android app still unavailable. Just wait few hours, guys.

What's the point in doing all that?
And what is your point exactly? I was replying to a guy that said he would move on from GT6 and wait for GT7. It is obviously not my case. I'll try everything I can to use the tablet app (I try all the possibilities before borrowing a tablet from someone) and at the same time I'll enjoy running in tracks that are made by other people. I have so many PSN friends that play very often.

Are you understand that app is still don't released for Android and that's the reason why you can't download/install it?

Only works for tablets.
Yep. But it's not released for Android at all. No one with Android tablet can install the app. There is no "GT6 Track Path Editor" in Play Market's search. Yes, there is a page for this app, but it says "1 download". Do you think only one Android-user have right tablet for this app?

Yep. But it's not released for Android at all. No one with Android tablet can install the app. There is no "GT6 Track Path Editor" in Play Market's search. Yes, there is a page for this app, but it says "1 download". Do you think only one Android-user have right tablet for this app?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.polyphony.

Yes. Probably a Nexus 9 or whatever platform/emulator they developed the app upon.

Back