Trying to install the Course Maker App on Android emulator

• Thread starter NixxxoN
  • 165 comments
I just want to clarify something. An android emulator lets you use android apps on your computer, right?

I just want to clarify something. An android emulator lets you use android apps on your computer, right?

Yep. I personally like AMI DuOS. Cost $15, but it is fastest emulator I have tested and sure beats buying a $200+ tablet (though I do own a Nexus 6,7,9, and 10).

Andy android emulator works on PC as a tablet device, so it should work fine with this app. Problem is that it isn't available here yet :confused:. Patience is virtue after all :cool:

DuOS appears to be working nice and steady for me (running it on Windows 7), but it's only a few days free trial, but if i can get the app to work, i think i might pay out the $15 to have it permanently :) Can access the google play store with no problems and link it to my gmail account, so when the app gets freed up, hopefully it should download no problem...he says.... :nervous:

DuOS link, for those who haven't considered it before: http://www.amiduos.com/

DuOS appears to be working nice and steady for me (running it on Windows 7), but it's only a few days free trial, but if i can get the app to work, i think i might pay out the $15 to have it permanently :) Can access the google play store with no problems and link it to my gmail account, so when the app gets freed up, hopefully it should download no problem...he says.... :nervous:

DuOS link, for those who haven't considered it before: http://www.amiduos.com/
I think its more of their hardware requirements than actual software/emulators. My tablet is 7 inches, but it doesn't work. My friends Nvidia Shield Tablet doesn't meet their requirements either.

This was posted on the comments of the update news: "Well for those of you who dont have time PD’s bs, if you have a pc (or android and all youll have to do is skip a few steps) download an emulator called andy. Its a tablet emulator. Once installed download google chrome from the play store. once installed go to chrome and search blackmart apk. dowload and you have every app android has to offer. Its not on the app as i type this as it does take time for the store to refresh (it did just come out awhile ago) but this should help you out. I will be honest i have no idea if this will actually work but just look out for the app on blackomart".
By @FluufyZ

itshappening.gif :eek:

ohcrap.jpg

crappy capped connection after 3pm. :indiff:

Just to let you know, I have a Nexus 6 with Sprint and just installed it, no problems, although this morning it said "Not Compatible" so, YMMV 👍

Screenshot_2015-09-30-14-00-47.png

Must say...

Using DuOS here and it's so much easier to design tracks on a big 26" monitor, using the mouse, for me :) Thank you con360 !
Hahah, I only just this moment worked out that the spinning camera is to be dragged along to travel you around the track ! :dunce: I was wondering why i could never get the screen to drag around the map properly ! D'oh !

eifel001.jpg

eifel002.jpg

Using Eiffel ( sp? ) i have happened across some beautiful rolling downhill sections, purely by accident, but having a lot of fun with it now. Still lots of tweaking to do, but happy to be testing out some weird layouts !

Only thing, for me, is i haven't yet figured out how to import an image to trace over...i am assuming only certain layouts allow for it maybe ?

Last edited:
Anyone else having problems signing into PSN with this app?

I installed it no a Nexus 7, everything works fine but when I import a jpg or kml file it doesn't work, nothing happen ?! Does someone know how to do it ?

I'm also having a problem signing into PSN. I've installed the app on my Nexus 4. Works like a charm, exept it can't sign me into PSN. Any solutions?

Back