TSR | Mazda Demio Cup - Season Complete | Congrats lxmmy Drivers Champ | Team RE Amemiya Team ChampsFinished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 232 comments

What's your preferred race time on Sundays?

• 9am PDT/MST | 12pm EDT | 4pm UTC

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 10am PDT/MST | 1pm EDT | 5pm UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11am PDT/MST | 2pm EDT | 6pm UTC

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 12pm PDT/MST | 3pm EDT | 7pm UTC

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Earlier than indicated above (please post when)

• Later than indicated above (please post when)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just put a little reminder in the OP for the car specs, so everyone should make sure they update their cars accordingly. BUT, only those that top out at 75 mph in 3rd gear need to make changes:

Uninstall all power mods, uninstall 5-speed transmission. Re-install 5-speed transmission, then re-install all power mods. That should fix the gearing issue. If it does not, please let me know.

Ok, two notes for this weekends races:

1) There is a chance of rain but we should be ok with the SM tires up to around 50% surface water, after that everyone is allowed to use Intermediate rains only.

2) Make sure you do the transmission installation procedure I talked about two posts up so everyone is on the same playing field as far as gearing. I reset everything on my car and instantly ran faster at Suzuka during testing.

Let's try and get a head count for the Silverstone races. Hopefully we can turn our participation numbers around this weekend. If we get over 10 cars I will extend the races to 20 minutes again. Copy & Paste the list below and add your name if you will be attending.

1)R1600Turbo
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

@Ramalhinho91 @lxmmy @TNR_KING_FILO @BayneHamlin1121 @Manasseh257NSX @GTRacer22 @TRL_Importlife @msgt-sd @All Your Base @Nicktune @CaroFDoom @Danny99 @Harsk100 @paulmac2k9

Also, as I said before, some of you can team up for the team championship if you want. We only have a single 2-car team and they can pretty much run away with the championship with participation alone. 👍

1) R1600Turbo
2) BayneHamlin1121
3) TNR_KING_FILO
4) GTRacer22
5) msgt-sd
6) mikeylam
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Just a few things I would like to point out about todays races.

2) Some of you are not running the proper transmission I believe. The short ratio 5-speed (non-adjustable) maxes out at 75mph in 3rd gear. At Suzuka, you should be at redline in 5th gear before you brake for turn 1. @lxmmy @Ramalhinho91 @Danny99 can you please confirm which transmission you are using. Thanks.

Sorry for the delay but I was out during the entire week. I can assure you that I run with the proper 5 gear transmission... I will reset the car as you explained.

Edit: I want to make a point about the classification system. Will you count the no-scoring rounds as drop rounds?

Edit: My max speed in 3rd gear is 139km/h.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay but I was out during the entire week. I can assure you that I run with the proper 5 gear transmission... I will reset the car as you explained.

Edit: I want to make a point about the classification system. Will you count the no-scoring rounds as drop rounds?

Edit: My max speed in 3rd gear is 139km/h.
Basically your lowest scoring round, so if you miss a weekend your drop score is zero.

no it won't, it means if they have a bad race it means those points will count towards the championship

Yes I know. But if someone is consistent throughout the championship, and then decide to skip the final race, his drop round will be 0. The other scenario it will be: consistent throughout the championship and a bad final race = higher drop points = lower final standing. Right? :indiff:

Yes I know. But if someone is consistent throughout the championship, and then decide to skip the final race, his drop round will be 0. The other scenario it will be: consistent throughout the championship and a bad final race = higher drop points = lower final standing. Right? :indiff:
Nobody has an advantage. Just consider someone's lowest round a zero as well and it makes sense.

Ah ok, thought you were still trying to get people to get 75mph in 3rd. :)

1) R1600Turbo
2) BayneHamlin1121
3) TNR_KING_FILO
4) GTRacer22
5) msgt-sd
6) mikeylam
7) BlackOut__Nasseh
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

1) R1600Turbo
2) BayneHamlin1121
3) TNR_KING_FILO
4) GTRacer22
5) msgt-sd
6) mikeylam
7) BlackOut__Nasseh
8) Ramalhinho91
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Has anyone run dry laps? Just curious to know pace for the dry. I know it might be wet but I'm rusty on GT so I'd like to know if I'm slow or not :P.

So sorry for the late notice, but I've had a slight change of plans. Won't be able to make it today, I'm swamped with schoolwork. :indiff:

I did a test with rain and found Ints on 70% are faster than SMs on 50% :P. What a difference having the right tyres make.

Back