TSR | Mazda Demio Cup - Season Complete | Congrats lxmmy Drivers Champ | Team RE Amemiya Team ChampsFinished 

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 232 comments

What's your preferred race time on Sundays?

• 9am PDT/MST | 12pm EDT | 4pm UTC

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • 10am PDT/MST | 1pm EDT | 5pm UTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11am PDT/MST | 2pm EDT | 6pm UTC

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • 12pm PDT/MST | 3pm EDT | 7pm UTC

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Earlier than indicated above (please post when)

• Later than indicated above (please post when)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys, thanks to those that showed up today. The wet track proved to be an issue for some of us. :P

Results/Points are updated HERE.

I really want to try and get as close to a full room as possible for the last couple races. So if you know anyone that doesn't mind joining for those two races, please send them this way. 👍

Edit: Oh and don't pay any attention to me in the standings, I don't count for prizes obviously, so Nick is currently 2nd, and msgt is currently 3rd.

Last edited:
I mucked up royally in R1 and my Q but happy to get a good result in the wet. I like how I got the 3rd fastest lap in both races though :D.

Not sure if I can make it, I'll be celebrating my birthday. Sucks because I want to be there but I don't know... :indiff:

Embarrassing, I totally lost track of time. I can be there in 5 if you still plan on going forward with it today.

Sorry for missing the races and not notifying you @R1600... I was out during the weekend, I was taking part on the Live Events of GT Academy here in Portugal, 200km away from my home and arrived just now...

Sorry for missing the races and not notifying you @R1600... I was out during the weekend, I was taking part on the Live Events of GT Academy here in Portugal, 200km away from my home and arrived just now...
That's sounds so cool! Hope it went really well. :)

No worries, you haven't missed any before today so this will be your drop round and it won't effect you in the points.

I'm going to put up a thread in the spot race forum soon to see if we can bring in some more people for the last couple races. If you guys know anyone that might be interested, send them this way. 👍

Back