TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
It's unique that it requires everyone to fully understand the procedure, but it opens up options that normally aren't available with the standard practice-race system. I'm actually excited to experience this system firsthand.

You should have joined us for the GT300 Championship. That for me, was the most interesting and fun qualifying an pre-race procedure I have ever done. ;)

Kudos for @GTWelsh and @fastnloud30 for coming up with that format!

You should have joined us for the GT300 Championship. That for me, was the most interesting and fun qualifying an pre-race procedure I have ever done. ;)

Kudos for @GTWelsh and @fastnloud30 for coming up with that format!
It was a pleasure having you take part in the gt300 and racing with us.
I hope there will be changes in gts in the near future to auto set fuel amount, also use tyres that just set best time on.
Not long now and we should have another exciting championship in our hands

Sure, would you want points for yourself or for the person you're replacing??

Preferably points for myself. Maybe I can join every race, but I cant promise anything, that why I'd like to sign up as a reserve driver. If you prefer points for the peron I am replacing, I don't mind :) I'll take #67, team/sponsor tba!

Preferably points for myself. Maybe I can join every race, but I cant promise anything, that why I'd like to sign up as a reserve driver. If you prefer points for the peron I am replacing, I don't mind :) I'll take #67, team/sponsor tba!
That's fine mate no worries.

We have a managed amount of Honda and Toyota engines running to make a manufacturers championship work. So let's say you only have a Honda, and a Toyota drops out it will cause the grid to be 9 Honda 7 Toyota. When this happens we will use the top 7 Honda powered cars only and ignore the bottom 2 when calculating the manufacturer points.

@D-Max @dad24dh @T5Black @MaarteN5H @DrifterJoe @WaikeCU @andrew1990 @Neyrox @Antares26 @Jim38737 @fastnloud30 @CrazyJohn
Bit of a notice to everyone. If you are unable to make the race can you please let me know as soon as possible, ideally the day before at least so I can let people like JC know so they can get some practice in. I understand it sometimes just is last minute though, so do what you can :)

Back