TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
You know what settings we are going to be using yet? Fuel? Tyres? Boost? etc.
Hi most likely setting are

Laps max 45 inc pit/grid formation

100/100
X2 tyres
X1 fuel
Multiplier boost off
Sf19 boost on
Slipstream real
Visual damage off
Full damage
Grip reduction real
Tuning available
Tyres depending on track RS,RM,RH
Mandatory pit stop
Limited tyre supply on softer compound

Driver aids available
Possibly tcc (needs confirming)

It was my first proper time testing the car and only drove it all aids off inc no abs and i found the car to drive very well but for safety reasons and no close racing done in the car i think we will run abs or at least the first race.

And I've got to appoliges to you guys racing. I feel tho I've let yous all down on giving yous good clear info for the up coming races.
Sorry guys.

Thanks for posting and no apologies necessary. There hasn’t been much time to test the lobby settings or our cars so we will probably be a little rusty.

I really enjoyed testing no ABS last night. Takes a few laps to get the pedal feel and brake points down, but I found the lap times on par with ABS on as it really enforces smooth cornering.

That being said I agree first race should be ABS on until we get a feel for the safety. Even so much as a light tap front or rear jacks the wings. We’re all gonna have to be careful.

Hi most likely setting are

Laps max 45 inc pit/grid formation

100/100
X2 tyres
X1 fuel
Multiplier boost off
Sf19 boost on
Slipstream real
Visual damage off
Full damage
Grip reduction real
Tuning available
Tyres depending on track RS,RM,RH
Mandatory pit stop
Limited tyre supply on softer compound

Driver aids available
Possibly tcc (needs confirming)

It was my first proper time testing the car and only drove it all aids off inc no abs and i found the car to drive very well but for safety reasons and no close racing done in the car i think we will run abs or at least the first race.

And I've got to appoliges to you guys racing. I feel tho I've let yous all down on giving yous good clear info for the up coming races.
Sorry guys.

Tell you what, race craft is really going to be a huge part. In the few races I’ve done, trying to use the ‘boost’ correctly has been difficult. Never been something I’ve used and it’s not as simply as nitro in nfs haha. Certainly something that will probably decide races.

No long article this time, but Nukeshot Motorsport has revealed the livery of the #27 Half The Race Gone Toyota driven by TSR GT300 champion @DrifterJoe (JoeOfTheFire)
5836745455050948648_23.jpg

5836745455050948648_1.png

Just a little FYI. Races are planned to last about 1hr 20mins.

Being precise on a DS4 in these monsters is so difficult! Will be so intense.

Something I've found is following too closely is almost guaranteed to result in rear ending the car infront. The cars are just so wild it's hard to react in time when the car infront brakes!

Last edited:
Just a little FYI. Races are planned to last about 1hr 20mins.

Being precise on a DS4 in these monsters is so difficult! Will be so intense.

Something I've found is following too closely is almost guaranteed to result in rear ending the car infront. The cars are just so wild it's hard to react in time when the car infront brakes!

*takes notes:* "Don't brake."

Looks like I'm in for an early morning lol.
Lobby opens at 4AM Japan time, if I'm to assume that you guys are already in Daylight Saving time.

@GTWelsh @fastnloud30

Any idea on what the two tire compounds will be for tonight?
I'm not sure, we'll have to wait for @fastnloud30. You're safe to practice on RM tyres though I'd say.

Looks like I'm in for an early morning lol.
Lobby opens at 4AM Japan time, if I'm to assume that you guys are already in Daylight Saving time.
We are yeah. That's an early start !

If you cannot make it please let me know ASAP

Grid for round 1 - Suzuka

1. @GTWelsh (GT-Welsh)
2. @fastnloud30 (vrsSTIG)
3. @T5Black
4. @dad24dh
5. @DrifterJoe (JoeOfTheFire)
6. @CrazyJohn (CrazyJohnIsHere)
7. @Neyrox (ArmoredCore12)
8. @D-Max (Jimmy281090)
9. @MaarteN5H
10. @WaikeCU
11. DR_HASH (on GTP?)
12. @MPincombe (Pinkary)
13. Halbstark093 (on GTP?)
14. @RealJaySee (JC10110)
15. @Antares26 (The_Noir_Antares)
Broadcaster. @Hasse R - HalfTheRaceGone

Remember lap 1 is straight into the pits, set your fuel (no tyre changes). Then form up on the grid (grid start) after a warm up lap. I know it sounds daft but remember your position and side of the road. Forgetting where you were is painful.

We're using Race Hards and Race Mediums

The race is started on fresh tyres, but the same compound as quali.

Turn 1 will be mental, be careful!!

Note:
One thing about Suzuka (sorry if it has been posted) is that the position 4 on the grid doesn't exist. There's no box. So the 4th will have to estimate more or less the spot he should be after the formation laps.

Last edited:
Hey there. It's been such a long time I've not been involved in a gtp series.

I may be interested for this one if you have a free spot to offer.
Looking at the driver roster, I guess it's more a reserve spot anyway. But I don't mind.

PSN: Leetchee

Round 1 details post

Just going to apologise early.

Last night there was a "bug"(?) where the car would stop turning mid-esses for no reason, I'd have to nearly stop to get the wheels to turn.

However GTS servers were being strange at the time so maybe it was something to do with that. If it happens again and I run someone wide we can imagine it to be mechanical failure I suppose?

DS4 problems.

Last edited:
Back