TSR Super Formula SF19 - Season 1

• Thread starter GTWelsh
  • 566 comments
We have over take function guys so make sure to map your buttons before race day
20190328_073903.jpg

Dear lord, hopefully the fuel range isn't bugged so there's the chance we underfuel!
It will use the same fuel in KERS and DRS technically.

My apologies! The car uses more fuel to get the boost not KERS or DRS. So yeah sorry WaikeCU, I agree!

Also, apparently tyre markings will change colour depending on what compound you use, adding a great new bit of help for @Hasse R !

Last edited:
4828427323223049768_23.jpg

Nukeshot Motorsport reveal Atomic Injectables livery for the Super Formula championship.

It's official. Nukeshot Motorsport has dropped the livery of one of their two cars entered in the upcoming TSR Super Formula championship! The livery is nothing new to fans of the Radish-owned team as the colour scheme is a bright combination of white, green and orange. Title sponsor Atomic Injectables also make a return to the team as the title sponsor for car #12, and is once again bringing its fuel combustion technology to aid the team on its endeavours with engine supplier TRD (Toyota). The driver of the car, @Neyrox (armoredcore12), was especially eager to obtain the livery and seemed quite pleased with the job done by the team. The American driver also brings additional backing to the team with sponsors Pacific Coast Radio and Dwive.

4828427323223049768_1.png

In an interview with team manager @PSN offapple (offapple), he commented:
"We are extremely excited with the Super Formula project that we have put together for this series. ArmoredCore is a fantastic driver who has proven his metal in the Nukeshot Endurance Series, although he might be a bit of an unknown to the rest of the TSR guys. @DrifterJoe (JoeOfTheFire) is also making a return to Nukeshot for Super Formula after our tremendous success in the GT300 series, so I'm very confident in our line-up. Nukeshot Motorsport is also continuing to provide backing to @MaarteN5H (MaarteN5HuizeN) of ReeVer Racing. We all can't wait for the season ahead, and although I won't be driving, I'll still be willing my guys on throughout."

Last edited:
Back