TSR

Think the update has got a bug relating to private lobbies. Will have to see if it happens for others too.

Lobby will be public so randomers that probably don't speak English will be a problem..

Lobby up

Great racing guys. Well done.

Unfortunately, due to the late start I had to leave same time as the normal race would have ended roughly. Caught the rest on stream and was impressive stuff. Great battling between Sam, stig and t5! Was a great watch.

The gtr was doing well and holding the gap to halbstark really well. Shame I couldn’t keep going!

Think the update has got a bug relating to private lobbies. Will have to see if it happens for others too.

Lobby will be public so randomers that probably don't speak English will be a problem..

Lobby up
Remake the lobby settings from scratch. Don't use existing saved settings.

@fastnloud30 @GTWelsh
Thanks for hosting the race.

Kudos to @steviea712 for a brilliant race. Hope I didn’t held you up to much.

I'm not going to report anything, because it's pointless in this position to do so.

After calming down and the adrenaline has rushed off, I'd like to apologize to @Schosse for the damage, since that's the gentleman racer in me to do so. I was trying to be hard and fair, but just went stepped over it under braking at that very moment. It was just a small bump, but seemingly hard enough to cause damage to both of us. Not sure if prone to damage has gone more sensitive since the update, because I barely heard a hit. I also watched it on the replay

After that you defended hard, but at times very aggressively, which I didn't expect and had to take avoiding action.

It's up to you now @Schosse if you willing to report me for the damage I caused or apologize for your harsh defending. Just do whatever it makes you happy. I don't care what the final result will be. It's frustrating as it is.

BTW I managed to save the replay. still had over 250MB space left. Not sure if I can share it in-game.

Kudos to @Hasse R for the stream! Top job again!

i would like to lodge a protest of unnecessary interference and damage. This caused me critical vehicle damage in Lap 1 of qualis, and again in the second full flight race lap. Threw off my whole race as I had to do my tire swap early and run most of the race on one set of tires.

Oh...yeah, this isn't a protest of any driver. Its against that wall after T4. I just don't understand why I only see that wall come race time :banghead:

Had fun though. Interlagos always is a fun mess. Thanks again GT and Stigmeister!

i would like to lodge a protest of unnecessary interference and damage. This caused me critical vehicle damage in Lap 1 of qualis, and again in the second full flight race lap. Threw off my whole race as I had to do my tire swap early and run most of the race on one set of tires.

Oh...yeah, this isn't a protest of any driver. Its against that wall after T4. I just don't understand why I only see that wall come race time :banghead:

Had fun though. Interlagos always is a fun mess. Thanks again GT and Stigmeister!
I had the stream going and heard dirten saying you had damage. That’s why I pushed a little harder on you. You did well considering though!

I had the stream going and heard dirten saying you had damage. That’s why I pushed a little harder on you. You did well considering though!

Thanks mate. I had no way of defending. I tried one lap with the damage but lost two seconds so pitted and decided to swap tires then. I only did one lap on Hards, then pitted again to run the rest of the race on Mediums. This worked really well, but in the end I could only recover what I could.

I’m just gutted I couldn’t keep going and if I had the time, my hand would never have coped. It was going numb after 5 minutes! My dodgy R2 didn’t help matters at all!

First guys I've got to apologise for all the unwanted lobby troubles and sorry for all the num nuts that can't read constantly joining the lobby. The most kicking I've ever done.

Points are goin to be held off until we have reviewed correctly as there's a few incidents and track limit advantages to check out. Soon as I'm happy I'll let gt to update standing.

First guys I've got to apologise for all the unwanted lobby troubles and sorry for all the num nuts that can't read constantly joining the lobby. The most kicking I've ever done.

Points are goin to be held off until we have reviewed correctly as there's a few incidents and track limit advantages to check out. Soon as I'm happy I'll let gt to update standing.

Watching you playing ‘whack a mole’ with the unwanted guests was pretty funny actually.

No need to apologize. Sometimes these things happen and when it happens, us players are there to help. Like clarifying how we are going to start the race after T5’s pit issues. So, no worries! ;)

See? This is what happens when you don't have a Radish around :D

I'm sitting out of the finale... Autopolis is a very unknow entitiy for me and I since I've had a poor showing and missed one race already, I'd rather not see the final standings decided by who I cause incidents with.

Ferrari is probably amazingly competitive in someone else's hands, but I only showed flickers of pace here and there.

Teething troubles, lack of practice in an unfamiliar car combined with a very competitive crowd and some bad luck in catching damage sums up the season.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back