TSR

It's race day!!

Little reminder about the track layout just above.

See it here.

Stig will be driving this round :) .

As usual, I will comment "GREEN!!" for the drivers to start, but even then there is no overtaking before the line.

Even if you cross the line before the message appears, you cannot "go", so wait for the comment.

See you guys later.

Is there a plan to clear the bollards off the track before start of qualy?

6278110312629534720_0.jpg

My race was a giant slice of RIPperoni, but due to others dropping out I made the top 10. Could've gone a smidge better, but probably not by much. I have to say though that while the additional chicane at Suzuka was a pain in the neck, I thought that the alternate layouts for Catalunya worked really well! It made for a fun and pleasant drive. Have to see what I can do next week! :D
6269103124246430728_0.jpg

Huge congrats to Stevie, Jomas, and Joe for what was definitively the most exciting race of the year to watch! Mid race, three wide going into T1 was wild. I was supposed to be working on a major presentation I gave today and I could not take my eyes off the web cast. Amazing announcing too Mr Dirten!

I also want to both apologize and say how impressed I was at Jomas' performance. He had no time to prep the car or really train for the B course, then he ends up having to pit early with rear wing damage and run an extra long stint with RH tires. The apology is for the late notice because I was already in a panic and considering dropping, but like the great guy that he is he agreed to step in and help.

As always, also a big thanks to Stiggy and GT for hosting a really exciting series. You guys rock.

Huge congrats to Stevie, Jomas, and Joe for what was definitively the most exciting race of the year to watch! Mid race, three wide going into T1 was wild. I was supposed to be working on a major presentation I gave today and I could not take my eyes off the web cast. Amazing announcing too Mr Dirten!

I also want to both apologize and say how impressed I was at Jomas' performance. He had no time to prep the car or really train for the B course, then he ends up having to pit early with rear wing damage and run an extra long stint with RH tires. The apology is for the late notice because I was already in a panic and considering dropping, but like the great guy that he is he agreed to step in and help.

As always, also a big thanks to Stiggy and GT for hosting a really exciting series. You guys rock.

I havent watched the stream yet but qually a few negatives in my own performance and race first few laps. But what a good race. I proper got right into it after clearing a very large lambo just needed another 10 laps as was taking a second out of t5 every lap in sector 2 and 3.
The top 3 done a great job big well done to them too.
And thankyou to everyone for racing I hope everyone enjoyed the layout. Just think all of us are the first to use that layout in gts and smashed it.
Only 2 races left then hopefully if all goes too plan there will be same format but gt500.

Thank you everyone :)

Lobby will be open for 20:00uk 21:00cet race will start around 45mins after opening.

Remember guys race start line is where the first place car starts ak green lights/gantry... racing will not start at the timing line so please no overtaking until crossed the start line. Thanks

Back