TSR

Few time penaltys to be handed out once review is finished

So far qually advantage.

And racing incidents causing damage or been forced off track

So far I'm on a 20sec penalty t1 incident causing damage and forcing Jimmy gtr off track.

Halbstark 10sec penalty causing damage in sector 1 leaving pits no further action on qually pit stop due to confusion

Last edited:
March 19th McLaren f1 gtr cup
Night race nürb 24h 10 laps=1:20hour

0 free spots "full"
DirtenDK yt host
Gt-welsh #63
Vrsstig #44
MaarteN5HuizeN #26
Waikecu #55
Dad24dh #24
T5black #79
D-max #93
Schosse #12
Dr_hash #23
Joeofthefire #27
Samdigby #6
Halbstark093 #4
Sparkz_360 #31
Smilehead0 #777
Crazyjohnlshere #25

Last edited:
Gentle reminder:

• It's full damage. So be careful.
  • Quali is a single fast lap, no more.
  • I will reset the track at the start of quali, you will go out in groups, I'll say your name when it's time.
  • Once you've done your lap, park somewhere and stay on track until the race starts (2 mins).
  • Race is a grid start, please be extra careful into T1, you have over an hour of racing to do, please don't ruin it in the first 5 seconds.
  • Leave a cars gap on the outside through T1 if someone is there, and leave a gap on the inside also, if someone is there. It's really not hard.
Get through sector 1 without damage and have fun, in that order. :lol:

Congratulations to the top 3 on last night's performance.
1st. Schosse
2nd. Joeofthefire
3rd. Aura_10

Thanks dirtenDK on the stream :)

And once again thanks too everyone who made the effort to race.
I tried so hard to try to catch up to the front pack after receiving damage at the start but one extra stop ruined my chances to pull it back, 20 second gap doesn't sound much but when trying to close it down it's tuff work lol.
I was very impressed with the race start no cars bolted and looked a decent get away for everyone.
Also there looked like there was a good few stradegys played out too. I was on the x3 stops 3medium 3medium 4hard. Plus a repair pit

Thanks a lot guys. I will try to set a race up for next week with a usual TSR twist ;)

Last edited:
Back