TSR

To clarify this, there is also a rule of no overtaking before the line. It's a little confusing but it's the same IRL!
Gugas was caught out by the same rule in the NES on a couple of occasions actually, except we use the timing line chosen by the game.

Because the first race back in Suzuka, the start was based on total time reaching the 25min mark (if I recall correctly) and use that as the green flag. So I was expecting something similar yesterday, but then I saw "Green!" in the chat so I floored it. I was confused I have to admit.

I still think what we did in the NES was the best idea: using timing line as race start. When the leader crosses it, he'll floor it. Cars behind just waits before the car in front floors it before doing the same.

but then I saw "Green!" in the chat so I floored it. I was confused I have to admit.
Sorry if it wasn't clear mate. I did write the fact I was going to do that in the lobby chat when the lobby was pretty full. We also did something similar in round 2.

Hi gents, first off, its great to race with such a good group of people. I have been with TSR for over a year now and to see what it has become is a testament not just to those running things, but also to the racers involved. It takes good people to have a good time.

Yesterday's race was easily the worst race I have had in a while. I knew this was coming as I have had some Real Life stuff in the past few days which caused some extreme fatigue. Out of 44 laps I never nailed even one lap. My FL was fully 1 second off my in-lobby training FL and was even slower than a decent full tank FL. I could get no rhythm, no speed, no nothing.

But I am still happy with the result because I finished and didn't take anyone out. I had one solid crash early, but lucky it wasn't more. Moreover, as hard as it was last night for me to lose that badly, I still had fun.

Thanks to you all and especially to Stiggy and GT for making a helluva series and for Dirten for bringing it all to our adoring fans :-)

Hi gents, first off, its great to race with such a good group of people. I have been with TSR for over a year now and to see what it has become is a testament not just to those running things, but also to the racers involved. It takes good people to have a good time.

Yesterday's race was easily the worst race I have had in a while. I knew this was coming as I have had some Real Life stuff in the past few days which caused some extreme fatigue. Out of 44 laps I never nailed even one lap. My FL was fully 1 second off my in-lobby training FL and was even slower than a decent full tank FL. I could get no rhythm, no speed, no nothing.

But I am still happy with the result because I finished and didn't take anyone out. I had one solid crash early, but lucky it wasn't more. Moreover, as hard as it was last night for me to lose that badly, I still had fun.

Thanks to you all and especially to Stiggy and GT for making a helluva series and for Dirten for bringing it all to our adoring fans :-)

Same here, despite having a disastrous race, I always keep in mind to finish the race nonetheless. That's etiquette for me. It's also fun to have a quick car coming from the back even though knowing there's basically no chance of winning anymore. It's like a knife running through butter reeling cars in that are ahead.

No worries mate. You'll come back stronger! Just a bad day at the office just like me.

Because the first race back in Suzuka, the start was based on total time reaching the 25min mark (if I recall correctly) and use that as the green flag. So I was expecting something similar yesterday, but then I saw "Green!" in the chat so I floored it. I was confused I have to admit.

I still think what we did in the NES was the best idea: using timing line as race start. When the leader crosses it, he'll floor it. Cars behind just waits before the car in front floors it before doing the same.
First race was time based but due to final cars coming out the final turn by the time i gave the time front cars were already crossing the line. So changed it to a go or green signal.
The start will always be the start line same as used in rl. I did make clear to the best of my ability for very little time I have. It will always start at the race line I've never known a race to start at the timer line. I find it hard to work as some are very near to a final turn. But sorry for any confusion not the nes so I'll try to state start line each race if it helps :)

Last edited:
What's pull?
I believe it can be rendered as 'pace' given the context

Also, incase anyone wanted an image of the new new Jaguar livery by @MaarteN5H, here you go! :D

4899995570851022368_1.png

I’d appreciate someone letting me know what a good lap time would be? I’m setting mid 57’s and I want to know if I need to improve. I’d be happy being within a second slower

I’d appreciate someone letting me know what a good lap time would be? I’m setting mid 57’s and I want to know if I need to improve. I’d be happy being within a second slower
I'll try later to see what my times are like and let you no :)

What's pull?

I am showing a little bit of my motocross and cycling roots here. Pull is moments of power and speed. Pace is more of an overall and consistent speed.

An example of this was after you pitted and I got into your slipstream. You had so much pull I could not keep up. Joe showed incredible pace, and for that matter so did Stig by consistently moving up.

Maybe I just crossed over a new term into auto racing :lol:

Guys race night, lobby will once again open around 20:00uk 21:00cet and qually will set off hopefully 45mins after opening.

Start line is the normal start line for this track but go easy into t1

Track limits are off, as long as 2 wheels touch the curbs and other 2 on the concrete there's no issues.

Stormpacer17 grid penalty remember. Your normal start position will be announced then once on grid move back 1 place. Thanks

Whiteflight1 won't be racing tonight So 2 place grid pen will stand at next round race instead.

Best of luck everyone and have fun.

Last edited:
Great racing once again everyone and well done to top 3

Bit of replay footage to go through and fl time to check for. Once sorted we will update the standings.

I was miles off the pace tonight, ***** setup but also didnt help trying to do the race using one eye;):lol::lol::lol:

CDB5601C-93CE-439C-BB63-51600E10714B.jpeg

Img 01. Above we see a wild CRR driver in its natural state: “binning it”.

Very sad times to be caught in another self-inflicted accident during tonight’s TSR GT300 race.. Running the RH tyres from the start seemed to work out quite well at first. Eventually I even caught up to Sam, who was on the same strategy and saw himself grab a podium spot. There was certainly potential for me to take the fight to Sam, but then I was caught off-guard by what seemed to be dirty air and I absolutely binned it like I haven’t binned in a long time! From last place I managed to eventually very slowly catch Offapple hoping to fight for not being last, and then I binned it again..
oh well, just one of those days, huh?

Current streak of ‘not taking home the points I had the pace for, due to self-inflicted bamboozles:
4 consecutive races and counting

Congratulations to Stevie for a very dominant display and to Joe and Sam for completing the podium! Though my race was an absolute disaster on a personal level, it must be said I am happy to be a part of league showing such pace and racecraft!

I’ll see you guys in 7 days time :)

Last edited:
Guys race night, lobby will once again open around 20:00uk 21:00cet and qually will set off hopefully 45mins after opening.

Start line is the normal start line for this track but go easy into t1

Track limits are off, as long as 2 wheels touch the curbs and other 2 on the concrete there's no issues.

Stormpacer17 grid penalty remember. Your normal start position will be announced then once on grid move back 1 place. Thanks

Whiteflight1 won't be racing tonight So 2 place grid pen will stand at next round race instead.

Best of luck everyone and have fun.

awww man... Is not collecting any points this race not enough of a punishment? :yuck:

SRP will come back strong! Don't count us out! ;)

Back