TSR

Question, if I suffer an incident on lap 1 and I decided to pit from RH to RM while assessing damage, would that one lap on RH count at the start like it did to Jomas when he pitted for RH on final lap?

Question, if I suffer an incident on lap 1 and I decided to pit from RH to RM while assessing damage, would that one lap on RH count at the start like it did to Jomas when he pitted for RH on final lap?
Valid question once race has started you can opt too change to other tyre any time you like.

Rule is a bit like f1 which you do see happen in f1. Bit of damage causing a unwanted stop but to try and get back in the game go on the softer compound :)

I've messaged stig and we'll talk this through for a bit. Will let you all know if something changes.

In any discipline, this wouldn’t be an issue
We decided to leave it as is.

Maybe in a future series increasing tyre wear a bit and limiting it so you can only use a single set of the softer tyre would be a nice way round the issue.

But for now it's as we were :D

Thanks for the input!

I mean, Jomas went a whole race on one set of RMs, testament to that guy's skill really... but yeah I didn't think to take the RMs because I didn't think I would get the time back in the RMs going for 2 stop. I definitely wasn't showing the pace I would need to claw back positions either...

Ferrari is in a weird place right now. I have the stability I want, too late in the season, but at least I have it now...

Sorry everyone for been quiet here. Been very busy with running a buisness.

Lobby will be open for usual time.

Track limits as long as the last two wheels contact the red and white curbs no penalties will arrive.

There was a few times pushing and shoving last round, so to avoid a strong penalty can we have a bit more respect to one and another please. No contact :)

I'll be hosting tonight and I'll look forward to seeing yous all.

Best of luck everyone.

Today I’m available for tonight’s race
My entry is still the same car and number
Is there any problem joining in??
I think we have a full grid tbh as I'm sure ert_stevie is in the car racing tonight. But if no one can't make it I'll try to let you no :)

Slap me in the face. Get it over with. Stupid jump start. Makes a change from starting on fuel mix 6

@Storm_SP17 when I ran wide and you tucked my inside, did we touch? I got quite the shunt and front aero damage. Totally wrecked my car. But you didn’t move off line so I assumed it was lag? Again, sorry to you and t5 for jumping.

Slap me in the face. Get it over with. Stupid jump start. Makes a change from starting on fuel mix 6

@Storm_SP17 when I ran wide and you tucked my inside, did we touch? I got quite the shunt and front aero damage. Totally wrecked my car. But you didn’t move off line so I assumed it was lag? Again, sorry to you and t5 for jumping.
As long as the cars you over took and give back in lap1 there won't be a penalty. You looked like you had a decent pace in the gtr.

Catalunya track route is: turn 10-11 and 12-13 ignore 15 as we are using standard chicane
CatalunyaBF1Small.jpg

As long as the cars you over took and give back in lap1 there won't be a penalty. You looked like you had a decent pace in the gtr.
I didn’t concede because it wasn’t until later I remembered that we go on the chat. I did have good pace but after the damage, I just lost all front end grip and had tragic understeer. I lose all hope and just can’t bare to continue.

I just need one good race in! Who knows, it might happen eventually!

I might be wrong, but wasn't the jump start the leader's fault anyway? Fair play to Stevie for slowing down after the jump though

Last edited:
Back