Tsukuba Time Attack League & Hall of Fame

• Thread starter spd
  • 171 comments
Corvette Z51 (C5) - WR2 - 1"06"669

Alfa Romeo Quadrifilago Verde - WR2 - 1"16"001 (it got down to a 1:15.7 but i fudged the last corner....

EDIT : Alfa Romeo Quadrifilago Verde - WR2 - 1"15"581 ( turns out my steering was too wild and not precise enough)

Last edited:
Tried getting close to your times, but failed miserably :x What's worse, I don't even have the race McLaren, R8 2004 or Caterham unlocked, so now I have some motivation to finnaly end Driving Revolution (the R8 missions - Loewenseering? are a chore for me)

I hope Wolfe will come back and provide you some competition :}

Meanwhile, if you're looking for a challenge, beat my times driven with Honda S2000, Saxo VTS\106 S16 and Suzuki Cappuccino, spent much time with those on Tsukuba some time ago...

lol, no way in hell can i match ur damn class F time! my driving style seems to lift the ineisde wheel on the damn 2CV, i think ill try the beetle or somethin...

Added a little piece of statistics, hopefully it will motivate people to try getting times in more classes. Also updated a few of my times:

Class A:
1'00"613 spd Caterham Super 7 Superlight R500

Class C:
1'07"809 spd BMW Z4 3.0i

Class D:
1'11"556 spd Audi TT Roadster 1.8T quattro
1'11"593 spd Mini Cooper S

Back on top in C and D, even if just for a couple of hours, for I know limits of both cars are well below my times.

Edit: I also added Giagua's times, must have not noticed his post before, my apologies.

Last edited:
Was feeling somewhat nostalgic and thought i'd look back on this forum. I'm amazed to find people still posting and playing Enthusia. Tsukuba challenge ey... I ran a bunch of laps years ago at Tsukuba before getting hooked on Nurburgring. I'll dig up the old PS2 and write down my times.

Great man! Coincidentally I checked your Enthusia videos just yesterday and also have seen the times you posted here in an old topic, thought about adding them as you pretty much own every single of mine.

All the saved replays i have...

BMW Mclaren F1 GTR, Class R, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 50.177
Caterham R500, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 57.972
Ruf CTR, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists: 1'00.521
Ford GT, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists: 1'00.904
Honda NSX-R, Class A, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 1'03.091
Shelby Cobra, Class B, lvl1, stock settings, no assists: 1'04.834
Lotus Elise 111s, Class C, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 1'07.572
Fiat 500 F, Class F, lvl1, stock settings, no assists, 1'34.235

Some laps have videos at Me on YouTube

Insane times! For me the Cobra is uncontrollable, even in a straight line you have to be extremely careful with the throttle, nerve-wracking car.

It was quite weird loading up Enthusia again. I've moved on to PC sims and it was really hard to look at Enthusia. I suppose going back after such a long time doesn't help the look of the graphics. I am still amazed that people are still playing Enthusia after all this time, but i can understand why; it really was ahead of the pack physics-wise.

Ok, pushed my limits in Class E and here are times worth mentioning:

1'15"790 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
1'15"884 Lotus Elan S.3
1'16"158 Opel Vita GSi

Many, many laps in each car, I don't think I can improve more, unless until I buy a steering wheel.

@Mick777: this isn't a good thread to discuss it, but in my opinion Enthusia isn't and never was as popular as it deserves to be. There are numerous examples of older, simplier and less complex games that still have lively playing, modding, patching communities today (ElastoMania) and games with graphics even less comparable to what people are used to today (Fallout). I don't know, maybe console and\or racing gamers are a different story, but still as old and far worse GT4 is much more known and popular. I just consider Enthusia a marketing failure.

Last edited:
A few new times:
1'00"376 Caterham Super 7 Superlight R500
1'06"377 Chevrolet Corvette Z51 (C5)
1'11"416 Audi TT Roadster 1.8T quattro

Just the one from today. Really quite rusty on this game now!

Class E

1'18"959 homeforsummer Mini Cooper 1275S MkI

Have some free time this week now that SuperGT is wrapped up. Will pop in the game and see how this plays.

Updated, nice times! You're using a wheel or controller, WR2? I guess wheel.

I was bored lately and 'time attacked' Tsukuba extensivelly, will post my times later, gonna take quite some time.

Logitech DFGT, very good wheel. although the steering seems abit to "loose" i have to steer alot, but then again im so used to race car sims, but LFS has helped alot with my times as has left foot braking...

I use a controller, so probably achieving similar times, like the Audi TT 1.8T, require far more laps. I guess I've run it some dozen of laps round Tsukuba, same with Z4 or Vette C5... I ain't complayining though. I have no comparison, so these are just my guesses. Maybe when I'll but a new PC and DFGT, I will also try it in Enthusia.

Didn't think the difference is THAT big, I've also done hundreds if not 1k+ laps on Tsukuba. Go and own Class C in the Z4 and Class R in Toyota GT-One already, also easy under 1'10 in Toyota Vitz RS Tutbo in Class C.

Back