Tsukuba Time Attack League & Hall of Fame

• Thread starter spd
  • 171 comments
just reset my fastest lap. 53' 133-Nissan Xanavi Nismo GTR(Race Car). I' ll post the vid later. *Edit* 52' 446 McLaren F1 GTR(Race Car)

*Super Edit* 51' 605 McLaren F1 GTR(Race Car)

Last edited:
Updated. Didn't see your edit before, nostuner03. Please post your new times in seperate posts in the future.

Also added my 2 new times:
0'50"757 Toyota GT-ONE (Race Car)
1'10"757 Toyota Vitz RS Turbo

My new times:

0'50"319 Toyota GT-ONE (Race Car)
0'51"187 Mazda 787B (Race Car)
0'50"942 Audi R8 Team GOH 2004 (Race Car)
0'59"983 Caterham Super 7 Superlight R500
1'02"145 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII (Rally Car)
1'02"306 Ford Focus (Rally Car)
1'07"530 BMW Z4 3.0i
1'15"579 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde

Hi spd, little contribution from me, more to come...

1'15.034 - Alpine a110
1'12.370 - Daihatsu Sirion X4

Hi SPD
Beacouse this is an english forum, I'll write in english instead of polish (choć po polsku robiłbym z pewnością mniej błędów :) ). My lap time for now is:
Class B:
1'06'927 MrGreen Skyline R32 V-spec II

Great time! But to make the top 3 of Class B you probably either have to drive a good lap in Corvette C5 or tame the wildest beast in Enthusia - Shelby Cobra. Looking forward to some more of your results.

OK, I did some practice, drove almost 100 laps and pushed Skyline to the limits. My best lap sector times weren't the fastest from all laps, so there is still a littlebit to improve (about 0,3s). So official time:
Class B:
1'05''986 MrGreen Skyline R32 V-spec II

There are few of other cars that I drove on Tsukuba, but I need to improve there's laptimes, so in couple of days I'm gonna post next results.

Last edited:
Amazing result! Don't worry too much about the sector times, often if you brake late and go wide in a corner (e.g. the fist one) you lose in the corner's sector to gain more speed in the following section (saving some time), so it's nearly impossible to drive records in all sectors in a single lap, especially if you ran a hundred. Can't wait to update some more of your times.

Hmm. I've tried to make a Gold in B Class with Cobra, but this car is so nervous. It's so difficult to drive even on high gears. I still have to practice with it. But I did 1'11''170 with Class D Subaru Forester and 0'59''761 in Class A: Caterham Super 7 Superlight. I'm still gonna practice with these and other cars to make better laptimes but for now those are my results.

Updated your times. Also dusted off my Enthusia copy to try beating your R32 time with a controller (obviously the first one you posted). Nearly succeeded on my 7th lap with 1'07"070 and finally did it on lap 16.

As for the Cobra, told you it's vicious.

I have watched this video few days ago and then I was trying to make similar lap. Yep. Shelby Cobra is a car from hell. That's what I can tell about it :) Even RuF CTR isn't that nervous when get's off the corner with full throttle, does have greater brakes and it's better balanced, all in all it's a better car.
R32 is my favourite. It has great traction. You can push gas to the max and there's nothing but grip (AWD rules :)) but in the corners it behave as well or even better. I just love to drive this car especially on Nurburgring. Hope to buy one in real in the future (costs only 8k pounds in UK).
I'm glad that You have dusted off Enthusia. Seriously I've got this feeling that we're the only that are on this forum.

Oh! There's one more thing... I've got two silver medals now, not one :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my first GOLD MEDAL! :D Yeah!:
Class C: 1'07''494 MrGreen BMW Z4 3.0i This is reeeaalllyyy close competition
Class C: 1'08''102 Lotus Elise 111S - Seriously I thought that this is "medal" time. How did Mick777 did 1'07''572 with elise is a mistery for me
Class B: 1'05''979 Corvette Z51 (C5) SILVER! :)
that's all for now, soon there's gonna be more
Yeah I'm still editing my posts and I'm excluding mistakes hehe :P

Last edited:
OK, here's some thoughts about cars:
BMW Z4 as You said SPD it is a winnig C Class car. It's so easy to drive. It goes everywhere I want to. It's very well balanced (there's no understeer at all) and not overkilled with torque. Great brakes. Very nice to drive.
The same Elise. It's a very predictible car. Good brakes (but BMW has better).
Cobra - still hates it :)
Corvette - very nice to drive. Good balance, good brakes and controllable torque.

Last edited:
I'll update the times tomorrow. Too tired now. I've got different feelings about C5 (I lose traction too easily) and Elise (too neutral, I like some oversteer), I'm not a fan of both, but I guess it comes to a personal preference. The Beemer is one of my favourites in Enthusia though.

Back