TT 49: 500PP NSX @ Motegi East/ 600PP 60's RC's @ Tokyo

United States
Under your bed.
Ask me, man.
👍-CHECK- RESULTS- HERE-👍

These Time Trials use the NSX with 500PP with comfort soft tires or less, and 1960's 600PP racing cars using racing hard tires or less. Special prizes are awarded to those achieving [Bronze] or better results.

--NSX tunes below!--

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7813325#post7813325

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7833535#post7833535[/B]

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5346463#post5346463[/b]

--2D tunes below!--

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7822454#post7822454[/B]

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=7826489#post7826489[/B]

Another TT, another JDM car! :dunce: Get to it, racers!

Last edited:
Beat me to it, I was just about to post something like this! Haha but thanks man.

The best part of playing these things when they first are online is, you actually get to be at the top of the leader board! I got first for a few seconds in the NSX one.. But I'm still in second at least.. For now..

WOOOhhoooo Hooooo!!! I'm 8th in the 1960's 600PP with a beautiful Jaguar XJ13
:lol: That will last..........................for about 20 minutes , then i will be 258th! :lol:@ me!

Everytime there is a TT on a track in Japan, samurai decides to run a really fast lap on the first day and it will take a few days for people to catch him. That's what happened on the Suzuka S800 TT and the Tsukuba MX5 Miata TT :scared:

I got a slightly sloppy 1:33.148 lap with the NSX LM Road Car and no ABS on Motegi and 1:36.966 on Tokyo with the washing machine's older brother, the 2D :lol:

PD seem to have heard peoples comments in our forum, gold times are far better than the ones in the last TT.

Motegui East? Cool. I heard so many times about Yinato left the game(sorry Yin :sly: ). Now is my turn. I left the game. This is real. I spend a lot of time in this game but I'm tired of all the bitching (as in my country we said) that there is in this game. So many people without respect for the other, so many others jealousy. It is so sad. All that people are losing yourself. They forget they are Gentlemen, no professional racecar driver. First, we all are gentlemen & then we are slow/fast drivers.
I did a lot for GT in my country. I will do it no more.
This is it. : Tup:

Anyone have a tune for the NSX R or a NSX LM Road Car for share???

My PSN is cmoraUSGP ... I'll be on later tonight if anyone want's to share.

:D

Motegui East? Cool. I heard so many times about Yinato left the game(sorry Yin :sly: ). Now is my turn. I left the game. This is real. I spend a lot of time in this game but I'm tired of all the bitching (as in my country we said) that there is in this game. So many people without respect for the other, so many others jealousy. It is so sad. All that people are losing yourself. They forget they are Gentlemen, no professional racecar driver. First, we all are gentlemen & then we are slow/fast drivers.
I did a lot for GT in my country. I will do it no more.
This is it. : Tup:

No need to leave the game mate.
Different people take different aproaches to the game and you always seemed a cool guy with plenty of pace and tuning knowledge, and that is the kind of people needed to have healthy competition:tup:

Play the game for what it is and forget the rest:tup:

Lovely set of seasonals.

I've run all 4 quickly with the pad, and the NSX feels like it might just be a bit awesome with the wheel... what a fabulous car to drive, just a slight shame that the track choice is a bit meh.

Pulled out a horrible lap (but still got gold) with the '92 Type-R, and did decently well on R246 with the Camaro RM.

Might eventually try it again for tuning, but for now I'm moving on

As usual running around 4 or 5 sec's behind the leaders with 1:35.4, using a Praino 550PP tune, the one with Sports Soft tyres, and I'm TC2.

Top 400 with the 2D on the '60s race, can't complain, but I know I have .5-1 second left in it, the real skills comes when you lower the aero, maxed it just won't oversteer, put the rear down to 65 or the front down to 44, and yoiks!

I can't get with the NSX TYPE R '02 wth is going on with this thing? Or is it just the track? I'm sure I've used and loved other NSXs in the past, but for some reason this one is so useless, even feathering the throttle, it'll just understeer completely, then give it 3/4 acc. and it goes 'oh oversteer time? sure why not?' I've tried the first half of the tunes from https://sites.google.com/site/gt5tune/home the first 12 didn't fix the problem, utterly amazed, its either this car or this track combination with this car, because most of those guys I've used before with other cars, and they are improved immensely.

@Promptus That might be the only tune I've skipped, I'll give it a go, passed it up initially because it only had -10 suspension, but maybe you can't have this car at -25 on CS tyres :(

I can't get with the NSX TYPE R '02 wth is going on with this thing? Or is it just the track? I'm sure I've used and loved other NSXs in the past, but for some reason this one is so useless, even feathering the throttle, it'll just understeer completely, then give it 3/4 acc. and it goes 'oh oversteer time? sure why not?'
:(

I hear you fella!
The NSX is a bit of a handful on c.softs :lol:
Motegi starts bugging me after a few laps and don't get me started on R246 :eek:

I've been using Praianos tune but with a -10/-4 ride height,ballast all the way to the rear-I find it helps a little bit with putting the power down,not the full 200kg,iirc my power is around 331bhp and weight added to suit and the car is stage 3 lightened.
I've got another 1 thats been stage 3 engined as well,so I'll be giving that a go.

Getting gold on NSX at Motegi is not really hard, I used NSX Type S Zero, a mild power upgrade to around 350+hp, no weight reduction, stock LSD and suspension, is enough for gold - for me at least. Getting into less than 1:35, now that's another thing - will need a good tune which maximize grip/handling and getting smooth is absolutely a must here.

To get more rear tire grip, use post 2002 NSX or the LM Road Car, they have fatter rear tires.

I hear you fella!
The NSX is a bit of a handful on c.softs :lol:
Motegi starts bugging me after a few laps and don't get me started on R246 :eek:

I've been using Praianos tune but with a -10/-4 ride height,ballast all the way to the rear-I find it helps a little bit with putting the power down,not the full 200kg,iirc my power is around 331bhp and weight added to suit and the car is stage 3 lightened.
I've got another 1 thats been stage 3 engined as well,so I'll be giving that a go.

do you have aero's? i'm completely lost with tunding the cars....i dont know if i have to lighten the car or not, no plan

do you have aero's? i'm completely lost with tunding the cars....i dont know if i have to lighten the car or not, no plan

Yep-I got aero and I stage 3 lightened mine.

Yeh-same as me,I haven't got a clue about tuning either :confused:

I had aero on my car but removed it to get more hp as I am using 200kg ballast. Think I am about 334hp. I tried putting all the ballast to the rear tyres but didn't like the result, even with TC 2, not the same as shifting it all front on a Front Wheel drive car. Next time I try though I will change the car height to something like Numbnuts -10/-4. That raised rear seems to help in most cases.

I had aero on my car but removed it to get more hp as I am using 200kg ballast. Think I am about 334hp. I tried putting all the ballast to the rear tyres but didn't like the result, even with TC 2, not the same as shifting it all front on a Front Wheel drive car. Next time I try though I will change the car height to something like Numbnuts -10/-4. That raised rear seems to help in most cases.

Maybe you should try to get even weight balance or closer - 50/50 or 48/52. Too much weight at the rear might overload the rear tires quickly, another thing to do is to increase rear spring rate, damper compression and extension by 1.

Sorry, that was 344 hp, not 334. My current balance is 46/54 and springs F9.5 - R10.0 which is Praiano's tune. Anyway I'll do a few runs as I am to get back in the groove and then change the height and springs etc. Thanks for the help Ridox.

Last edited:
NSX 02

Currently 10th with a 1:31.684... best sectors would give a .3 with this tune.

Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Wing
Stage 3 engine tune
Catalytic convertor
Titanium racing exhaust
All other non-power mods

Ballast 200kg, position 25
Power limiter 96.1%
Wing 10

Makes 351bhp @ 1251kg for 500ppts

Gears
Max speed 124mph
1st 3.841
2nd 2.880
3rd 2.373
4th 1.958
5th 1.666
6th 1.429
Final 3.369

Diff 12, 25, 12

Ride -10, -15
Spring 11.4, 8.8
Rebound 4, 5
Bound 3, 4
ARB 2, 4
Camber 2.0 1.0
Toe 0, 0
Brakes 5, 5

Lovely combo... requires very precise steering and throttle control.

Stotty
NSX 02

Currently 10th with a 1:31.684... best sectors would give a .3 with this tune.

Stage 3 weight reduction
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Wing
Stage 3 engine tune
Catalytic convertor
Titanium racing exhaust
All other non-power mods

Ballast 200kg, position 25
Power limiter 96.1%
Wing 10

Makes 351bhp @ 1251kg for 500ppts

Gears
Max speed 124mph
1st 3.841
2nd 2.880
3rd 2.373
4th 1.958
5th 1.666
6th 1.429
Final 3.369

Diff 12, 25, 12

Ride -10, -15
Spring 11.4, 8.8
Rebound 4, 5
Bound 3, 4
ARB 2, 4
Camber 2.0 1.0
Toe 0, 0
Brakes 5, 5

Lovely combo... requires very precise steering and throttle control.

Thx for sharing your tune, will give it a try later :)

Dalone

Hey dalone. Like ridox suggested, try the weight distribution at 50/50...
I would also suggest buying another identical NSX, applying max weight reduction with little or no power mods. I know everyone is talking-up the " big power+huge ballast" approach,but it is worth 10 minutes and a couple of hundred thousand credits. I found adding big ballast and a less-grippy tyre to the NSX(a particularly light-weight, mid-eng sports car) made it a nightmare to drive and tune.

Latest Posts

Back