TT Circuit List

• Thread starter Sambert
  • 106 comments
The Infineon vid shows that PD has updated the track to 2005 spec. Look out for the new yellow/blue rumble strips.
It will be interesting to see the revisions made to the other GT4 tracks.

infin9ls.jpg

thanks to a generous Japanese government giving me some tax money back I will be buying this game on Feb 2nd! I am getting really excited. Looking forward to Samberto's info when he gets his hands on it.

Samberto
The Infineon vid shows that PD has updated the track to 2005 spec. Look out for the new yellow/blue rumble strips.
It will be interesting to see the revisions made to the other GT4 tracks.
At the end of the track, it's not the same way than cars use in GT4. See the arrows on the map.

There WILL be a Pal version. It'll be just plain dumb for there not to be.

What I'd like to know is how the makers of TT got the data from the Valencia track. If they managed to pull making that off without anyone noticing there might be more tracks to come. I hope we see Mugello, Donington and Assen.

VV
At the end of the track, it's not the same way than cars use in GT4. See the arrows on the map.

Actually there is one more deviation from the GT4 track, it is hard to see on the satellite image but when you know where it is you can easily make it out. Red is the AMA motorcycle track and yellow is the GT4 sports car course.

@ VV : Otherwise, top jobs on all the other stuff you have dug out, excellent as always. :)

@ ALPHA : I have not left the forum, I hang around, but I just don't post if there is nothing of interest to comment on. :)

A track map page for Tourist Trophy will appear shortly, but as I’ve ordered my copy of the game to be shipped as Air Economy it probably won’t arrive here before next week.

See you around mates. 👍

VIPERGTSR01
I also remember before Nurburgring was confirmed people wished for the NUR but a bunch of people said "A track of that size is impossible on PS2 hardware".

I know I'm reviving a dead post but I gotta say it.

"A track of that size is impossible on PS2 hardware"

Anyone wonder why GT4 was postponed so long??? Someone made a comment like this and KY saw it as a challenge!!!! Ain't no way he could leave a comment like that untouched! Thus the extra year to make the track lmao.

Hey I just noticed something that I hadn't even know before, well I new aboout it but I didn't know where it was. I knew there was a Drag strip located at infineon but I didn't know that it wa going down the middle of the course and using part of the road track

Back