United States
Maryland
DoodleAM
DoodleAM
Time Trials:
500PP American Cars: Cape Ring
600PP Suzuka Circuit

Drift Trials:
American Cars: Sarthe Circuit 2009 (No chicane)
Nurburgring 24H Course

The Online Dealership has not been updated.

Last edited:
The 500pp gold is too easy as usual.

Use the Shelby Series One. Very quick and easy to drive on sport hard tires.

600pp gold is ridiculously too easy. Beat gold time by 15 seconds on my first lap. Seriously?

Last edited:
Much better 👍

Haven't got a chance to do them yet but will tomorrow :)

Much better 👍

Haven't got a chance to do them yet but will tomorrow :)
This is the first time I've created a thread.
Also guys the Online Dealership has not been updated. It will most likely be updated again next week.

Last edited:
So, it's been 3 weeks since we had an A-Spec event on the Seasonals...

All I have to say is...

WHAT DA 🤬 IS UP WITH YOU, PD?????? :grumpy:

MoLiEG
So, it's been 3 weeks since we had an A-Spec event on the Seasonals...

All I have to say is...

WHAT DA 🤬 IS UP WITH YOU, PD?????? :grumpy:

You seriously haven't figured out their pattern yet? Anyways, I'm going to savour being ranked 27th overall on the Cape Ring TT because I'll soon be way below that :P

I'm so happy. I got the fastest time in the Suzuka event with a 2.01.5xx. Very soon people will obliterate my time, but it's the first time I got into the top 10, let alone first!

Mac K
I'm going to savour being ranked 27th overall on the Cape Ring TT because I'll soon be way below that :P

I am aiming for <10,000. That is my sad reality. I also compare my times with my friends. I aim for top 5 there.

I would have liked a new OCD, but it doesn't matter. :(

You seriously haven't figured out their pattern yet? Anyways, I'm going to savour being ranked 27th overall on the Cape Ring TT because I'll soon be way below that :P

There is a pattern???? :scared:

My God... why???? :ill:

Not liking this... not a bit...

Milldrum
I am aiming for <10,000. That is my sad reality. I also compare my times with my friends. I aim for top 5 there.

I would have liked a new OCD, but it doesn't matter. :(

Everyone wants a new OCD. I think it comes roughly every 3 or so weeks.

doodlemonoply
The new OCD usually comes out one week after the new seasonals.

It seems to be-

TT & DT plus OCD update then Seasonal the week after. With the updates, who knows what is going on.

No A-Spec again for 3 weeks! is CRAP. WTFPD? GT5 is starting to blow chunks. So pissed off Kaz put TT and DT and stupid B-Spec over A-Spec. I'm not buying any more DLC until we get a big A-Spec offline single player career mode update (or A-Spec DLC). I'm officially pissed off at Kaz.

MoLiEG
There is a pattern???? :scared:

My God... why???? :ill:

Not liking this... not a bit...

Yes sir, Time Trials and Drift Trials one week, the next is A spec, and finally B Spec. Then it repeats. So next week we should see new A spec seasonal events :)

Yes sir, Time Trials and Drift Trials one week, the next is A spec, and finally B Spec. Then it repeats. So next week we should see new A spec seasonal events :)

If I can recall correctly:

This week: TT and DT...
Last Week: B-Spec...
The week before last week: TT and DT...

:confused:

I hope you are right Mack :nervous: ...or I will go crazy :crazy:

I have a Chaparral 2J to share.
If anyone is interested, PM me with your PSN ID and I'll add you.

ZX

MoLiEG
If I can recall correctly:

This week: TT and DT...
Last Week: B-Spec...
The week before last week: TT and DT...

:confused:

I hope you are right Mack :nervous: ...or I will go crazy :crazy:

Weren't those TTs thrown in because of an update or something? I noticed PD always adds new seasonals after updates, and those TT's essentially "broke the cycle", if you will.

Why not 2 seasonals and a new TT every week? 1 seasonal would be an A Spec, and the other a B Spec

Weren't those TTs thrown in because of an update or something? I noticed PD always adds new seasonals after updates, and those TT's essentially "broke the cycle", if you will.

Can't remember either... :dunce:

Well... the only thing I know is that it's going to be a long and boring weekend... yet again :ouch:

Anyone else finding the Cape Ring rather difficult? I'm still a full second off the gold pace... any more pushing, and the dumb FR cars just spin the wheels. Even the FF Focus ST would lose rear grip... I'm guessing the people with 2:5x times are using wheels, and MT. It's a little more difficult with controller and AT. I noticed everyone was using the Camaro '10, so figured the "Edge Special" would be even better. Maybe not?

Anyone else finding the Cape Ring rather difficult? I'm still a full second off the gold pace... any more pushing, and the dumb FR cars just spin the wheels. Even the FF Focus ST would lose rear grip... I'm guessing the people with 2:5x times are using wheels, and MT. It's a little more difficult with controller and AT. I noticed everyone was using the Camaro '10, so figured the "Edge Special" would be even better. Maybe not?

3rd in the last TT was a controller so somehow I doubt it's that. Last I checked you could use MT on a controller too, and it's as easy as... using the paddles on a wheel. Easier, actually -- I've never not been able to reach the buttons on my DS3. Never couldn't tell which was which either.

Back