TT in our hands ...

• Thread starter VV
  • 203 comments
Update:
-Finished the remaining gold licences.
-Nothing earned for 100% plus all gold.
-Polyphony Tourist Trophy leathers are awarded for all gold in the S licence. (see below)

samberto1004ej.jpg

sambertottleathers3yx.jpg

[Edit]
mototr3
hi
a question to guys who own that game ...
can you show me the avaible color for the cbr 1000rr( repsol decor ?), 600rr and the yzf r1
Hi Motor, I don’t have time to take multiple pics; though I’ll list the colours for you to investigate.

CBR1000RR
1. Pearl Fadeless White (red/white/blue)
2. Winning Red (red/black)
3. Candy Tahitian Blue (blue/silver)
* Sadly no Repsol edition. Keep your fingers crossed for inclusion in the PAL- U/C versions.

CBR600RR
1. Italian Red (red/black)
2. Force Silver Metallic (silver/black)
3. Black

YZF-R1
1. Deep Red Metallic K (burgundy/maroon metallic)
2. Deep Purplish Blue Metallic C (blue/white)
3. Black Metallic X (red rims)

Hope that helps. :)

Samberto

Good work, Samberto! I am currently at 42.1% and counting. Should get to 100% tomorrow. Although, I will be taking a photomode break so that might slow me down. Very enjoyable so far!

speedy_samurai
Good work, Samberto! I am currently at 42.1% and counting. Should get to 100% tomorrow. Although, I will be taking a photomode break so that might slow me down. Very enjoyable so far!
Hehe, at that rate you’ll be as popular with your girl as I am with mine.:ill: She says that TT sounds like 'continual vacuuming,' and that she’d prefer it if I’d go back to 'that car one.':lol:

Enjoy the weekend...;)

Samberto
Hehe, at that rate you’ll be as popular with your girl as I am with mine.:ill: She says that TT sounds like 'continual vacuuming,' and that she’d prefer it if I’d go back to 'that car one.':lol:

Enjoy the weekend...;)

Shhhh. She hasn't noticed that it's a different game...

It was mentioned that there were three bikes on the track in a previous post but was it meant in that shot or the total amount of bikes that can race at once..Only three:confused: that's it?

red7
It was mentioned that there were three bikes on the track in a previous post but was it meant in that shot or the total amount of bikes that can race at once..Only three:confused: that's it?
-Road/Normal bikes can only race against one opponent. (two bikes on track)
-Racing Mod and Racing bikes can go up against a maximum of three opponents. (four bikes on track)
*Four bike events suffer from a lower frame-rate, and for that reason I’m keener on three bike races.
*The lower frame-rate is only apparent when using the 3rd person view and when watching replays.

Samberto, I played a few 4 bikes' races and I didn't notice any drop in the frame rate. And I use the third person view most of the time.

Playing the Japanese version BTW.

FatAssBR
Samberto, I played a few 4 bikes' races and I didn't notice any drop in the frame rate. And I use the third person view most of the time.

Playing the Japanese version BTW.
Nice to hear that you have it Felipe. It’s most noticeable when the rider crouches. Further, it’s more pronounced on some circuits with particular bikes. When you unlock a bit more, try the Suzuka 8 hour bikes at Suzuka.

shinnemesis
plz is it a DVD9 like GT4 ?
No.

Samberto
Nice to hear that you have it Felipe. It’s most noticeable when the rider crouches. Further, it’s more pronounced on some circuits with particular bikes. When you unlock a bit more, try the Suzuka 8 hour bikes at Suzuka.
Ah, okay. I only raced against three bikes in the VMAX Championship so far.

FatAssBR
No.

Ah, okay. I only raced against three bikes in the VMAX Championship so far.
VMAX championship? Do you mean the RM TMAX scooter race?

Rider animations are the point to focus on. Save a Suzuka replay with one RM bike, and then record a replay with four RM bikes. When watching the replays back to back, focus on the rider animations, and you’ll see a clear drop in frames.

Oh, yeah, TMAX. I'm not very good with bikes' names. :lol: It's pretty powerful for a scooter though, 499cc. But it was a three races thing.

BTW, I have yet to try Valencia and Nurburgring on this.

Wow,pd and frame drop....surprising. I think they've sqeezed just about all they can from the ps2. About the opponent ai , if your side by side on a straight will they still hedge you off the track like in gt4 or if in mid corner and you clearly have the line do they still just ram into you like your not even there?

There's much less of a chance being pushed off the track seeing as how much of the track the bikes take up.

Besides, if they bump you, the fall of their bikes as well ;)

Will heavy use of the rear brake lock up the rear tire? Likewise will pounding the front brake cause the bike skid and or go down?

Somewhere I think I read that it is hard to get the rear out of shape. can mid-corner and exit appications of throttle snap out the rear or even spin the tire? :) I know lots of questions:)

I haven't personally spun the tires yet because I havent gotten a fast enough bike. Sorry red7. Although poor weight shifting can throw you off your bike.

I haven't really used the rear brakes hard. Once again sorry, I've only raced for about an hour, haven't got much of a chance to go berserk :lol:

red7
Will heavy use of the rear brake lock up the rear tire? Likewise will pounding the front brake cause the bike skid and or go down?
There are no side effects associated with savage/unrealistic braking. (no locking, no standing up)

Somewhere I think I read that it is hard to get the rear out of shape. can mid-corner and exit appications of throttle snap out the rear or even spin the tire? :) I know lots of questions:)
All bikes bog-down from a standing start, and you can’t use the throttle to cause bikes to break traction mid corner (despite the most extreme provocation.)

If you enter a turn too fast and use square to brake the bike starts to slide sometimes, too bad there's no tyre screeching sound. :indiff:

Sometimes I brake too late and too hard
it slides and falls :indiff:
once I managed to slide without falling ... pretty scary imo

now I am trying to get a Yamaha TZ250 from challenge mode
spent 1.5 hour still couldn't pass the 2nd AI :mad:

VIPERGTSR01
Oh cool, you import it?

I might need to chip my PS2, so I can play imports it seems. :(
You dont need to chip your PS2 to play imports. Get a magic Swap disk for only $20.00. I have been doing it for almost 2 years now with no probems at all. 👍

Australian suppliers aren't too willing to sell swap magics Camaroboy69 =/

I personally made my own swap disc system (Memory card exploit) :)

CAMAROBOY69
You dont need to chip your PS2 to play imports. Get a magic Swap disk for only $20.00. I have been doing it for almost 2 years now with no probems at all. 👍

Yeah I bought a magic swap disk (genuine), I put it in my PS2, it got to the splash screen and froze, I tried again and again , still froze, I check the disks and the silver film where the data is stored on the disk now has lines in it and they are stuffed (the plastic disk itself was not scratched but it looked like my laser burnt the silver part). I emailed the Magic disk guys and they said the disks sound faulty and return them, but I never got around to sending them back :(.

MdnIte

I bought mine no problems online from Sydney.

MdnIte

Thats why you just buy them in America for $20.00. Or do you have a special Australian PS2? I can play Pal and JPN games on my ps2 with my $20.00 swap disk. Buy this set http://www.customps2.com/site/pages/prods/ps2_swap.html I know at least 20 people that use these with no problems to play PAL and JPN games. Even burnt games.

CAMAROBOY69
Thats why you just buy them in America for $20.00. Or do you have a special Australian PS2? I can play Pal and JPN games on my ps2 with my $20.00 swap disk. Buy this set http://www.customps2.com/site/pages/prods/ps2_swap.html I know at least 20 people that use these with no problems to play PAL and JPN games. Even burnt games.

There is 3 different versions of the same disk (PAL, US, Japanese they have printed on the disk), But it doesnt matter you can buy them online here anyway.

VIPERGTSR01
There is 3 different versions of the same disk (PAL, US, Japanese they have printed on the disk), But it doesnt matter you can buy them online here anyway.
That swap disk I sent to you allows you to pick any version that you are about to play. NTSC, JPN, and PAL. Once you tell it what your about to play you just hit the x button. :)
EDIT: There is a thread somewhere I made that shows step by step how to do this.

Back