TT in our hands ...

• Thread starter VV
  • 203 comments
I figured out there are 2 icons in replay theatre
which is the 6th (save to usb) and the 7th icon (load from usb)
you have to save your replay to mem card first
then transfer it to usb in replay theatre
after you save it to usb, it will build a folder named PDI
a file named REPLAY.DAT will be created
it is a small file you can share it around on net

however I tried to download those official JPN replay
they don't work with my chinese version TT
maybe someone can figure out how to edit hex code
so it can readable for chinese TT

Nice work Franz, it seemed rather odd that the Asia version differed from the JPN version. I’ll now be able to save replays to my hearts content. 👍 Shame that we have to leave tourist trophy mode to access the theatre.

Yes indeed ... kinda stupid IMO
and I wish we can set up a race in TT mode as well
so I can use my favorite costume for photo shooting a race
anyhow I know I can just do a race event or pick a challenge
but it is not as convenient as GT4 I must say

Still, we have to give credit to PD for expanding the use of the PS2 USB port. They can’t make it too accessible, as Sony might sell fewer mem cards. (heh)

In regard to creating PM race events, why not run a time trial with an opponent of your choice. You’ll be limited to two bikes, though due to the staggered AI, four bike events are generally difficult to capture anyway.:)

{Edit}
I’m unable to transfer more than one file at a time. Seems that the USB is strictly for transfers, rather than de facto storage.:( Anybody care to chime in with their experiences?

Hi everyone, i'm Marco, from Milan, Italy......i really can't wait for this game
:indiff:
:ill:

i'm a super fanatic of cars and bikes, i look at all your fabulous pics in the appropriate section......and i'm going to be crazy even more every minute ....

I hope that i can be able to get ASAP my chinese or japanese copy.......

This game looks astonishing (Clarkson copyright :lol: ), visually it's seems totally mind blowing

A great ciao from italy to all of you guys

sorry for my agonizing english
:rolleyes:

Welcome to GTPlanet, Marco :cheers:

...and don't worry about your English, it's excellent - better than a few native English speakers ;)

As you can see, there are already several very satisfied customers who have been lucky enough to get their hands on the game already. Unfortunately I don't have the facility to play imported games, so I will have to wait and hope that the PAL version is not too long in coming - but if you can play imported versions, go ahead and order it! 👍

Cheers,
TM

Can anybody give me the restrictions for Sunday and Clubman Cup? I've tried to enter them with several bikes, but I always got some error message saying something like "... : 750 cc ..." (Sunday Cup) or something I can't read at all (Clubman Cup).

Thanks in advance!
the Interceptor

I don't know what are the requirements, but when you pic a bike you can see which tournamentes you can use it. The numbers are highlited in the main screen.

I think sunday cup and clubman are restricted to Race Modified model
the displacement alert is about the maximum displacement of your entry bike
that means you can only enter that race with 750cc or lower race bike
hope this help :)

for the usb replay issue, it seems you can only store 1 replay in your usb media
so if you have a bunch of replay to share, you have to be very organized
or you may end up messing up which file is which replay :lol:

Samberto
For those who are interested, the X-1 is making 195PS in the game, and as the power figures appear to be crank based, it seems that it’s missing some ponies.
I would certainly expect PD to correct the power figures.

Looks like it's not gonna happen:
untitled2copy9er.jpg

EDIT: That's not the same bike, is it?

Vonie
Looks like it's not gonna happen:
EDIT: That's not the same bike, is it?
That’s the standard Suzuki Hayabusa. The X-1’s power figure is the same in the NA/JPN versions, though it has been converted from PS to Horse Power.

From browsing the updated SCEA site, the U/C version is looking like a straight port of the NTSC/J version. The retention of the JDM power restrictions does not bode well for additional content. Still got my fingers crossed for PAL.

Note the restricted NR. (Should have 125 bhp)

sambertonrna1jh.jpg

Touring Mars
Welcome to GTPlanet, Marco :cheers:

...and don't worry about your English, it's excellent - better than a few native English speakers ;)

As you can see, there are already several very satisfied customers who have been lucky enough to get their hands on the game already. Unfortunately I don't have the facility to play imported games, so I will have to wait and hope that the PAL version is not too long in coming - but if you can play imported versions, go ahead and order it! 👍

Cheers,
TM

Thanks a lot.......i think that next week i will ordering my copy.....hoping that it will arrive next week end.........i really can't wait....like the days before GT4 japan release in shops here in italy.Probably i will buy also PAL (italian) version, like i did with GT4.

Some questions:

i red somewere that there are more than 100 bikes in the game....is that true?

Finally was La sarthe Circuit implemented in the final version?Probably not....:ouch:

Thanks for eventual answers.

Born to drive, live to ride

There is no La sarthe
but I cannot confirm if there are more than 100 bikes in the game
but most likely it has

Game looks and sounds good to me. Carn't wait till hits the UK in June/July... hope it doesn't get pushed back like GT4 did!

I have one question for the people that have imported the game... can you back the bikes in like what rossi ect do in Moto GP? In other words have the rear end slide into the corner and then put the power down and make the rear spin up coming out the corner? hehe that would be so cool

I guess you could try. If you use R2 (rear brake) when entering corners the bike starts to slide sometimes.

thats one way of doin I guess but usualy it would be done by applying a lot of front brake followed by downshifting throught the gears... slipper clutch would help here...

i got my sample of TT . Holy grab this is just a great great game . i makes fun like real driving . the best bike-game i ever played. DAMN GOOD :D

Hey, I just found a new feature in the game that I only heard Amar mention from the demo. In Garage, bike select in challenge mode, or in Closet you can pull back the right analog stick to get a bit of zoom! Sweet!

8400RPM
Hey, I just found a new feature in the game that I only heard Amar mention from the demo. In Garage, bike select in challenge mode, or in Closet you can pull back the right analog stick to get a bit of zoom! Sweet!

lol, yes, it says that on the bottom of the screen.

Back