TT SuperSport Championship Stage 2

• Thread starter 750F-RM
  • 76 comments
Since mthielen posted a 0'57:836 on Tsukuba, I decided that the previous rounds will open to improve times until this week's deadline, since the current time would push back Geo and everyone else, it would be a fair option to allow each member to defend himself rather than being pushed back without being able to defend his time...

Does anyone else agree? Tsukuba would be open for defending your time, and should he post at Suzuka and affect times as well, it'd open for defending...

as a means of grabbing another racer your plan makes sense, so i'm ok with it :)

i won't be defending my times though, they're done

hehe, if was gonna go any faster, i'd have done so at the time :lol:

edit: nes, it's a bit informal here at the moment, so i don't see a major problem

probably, ronin will be a bit tighter next series

i agree with you in as much as i wouldn't like to see it happen at motogp boards

:?

how are people supposed to defend there times while practicing for the next round?

[edit - and doesnt it defeat the purpose of a 2 day "race" period? oh well, you kids have fun :) ]

It might defeat the 2-day race period, but I would feel very robbed if I posted a 1st place in Stage 1, and a guy just joined at Stage 3 Practice, posted a Stage 1 time w/ permission, and beated my time by a couple hundreds of a second, and I'm not given a chance to defend my 1st place...

I only want to be fair to everyone, and seeming as I wouldn't like being in Geo's position, where he posted a 1st place, and now it seems, he would be pushed back to a 2nd place without a chance to fight back...

If Ya'll have prob. with ppl defending their times since someone new joined, then the new entry will just have to pick-up with the rest of the group at Stage 3 Practice...

So it's a vote...
1. Allow people to defend their times in the previous stages due to a new entry.
2. Make the new entry simply pick-up with the rest of the group...

Whatever ya'll decide, in the next championship, the second option will be applied...

from what i read earlier, option 1 only applies up until the end of supersports round 3, yeah? that being the case, i'm ok with that, as i said

option 2 should kick in after the nurb' round that's next, and remain the rule in following championaships

hey don't change all the points because of my laptimes, those rounds should be considered closed
so let the points what they are
i'm just looking how i stand against you guys

i'll just join in after the 'ring

Oh well, back to topic... Practice PB: 7'11:534, I actually didn't think that I'd manage to get this low, and there's so much room for improving... I think that if Rossi would see real riders, riding this hard at the Nurb, with so much personal disregard... he'd quit... Lol

Okay I was late...

I'm also in the 2'10's on the R6, but I'm having a bitch of a time getting clean laps. Maybe one clean for every 10-15. What a bitch. Oh well, I guess I dug my own grave here...

Back