TT Supersports Championship Stage 3

I really hate the ring 7'31:491.... makes me wish I had been playing for as long as i have owned this game!!

sorry that was with my zx-6r RM

and no crashes just hate the bumps

Wow! Guys, I'm ready to have a heart attack. I'm still shaking from the adrenaline and the video is being uploaded as we speak...

7'01,158!!! ****ing balls!!! I'm so aw struck... The worst thing is, I know I can go faster. I was being conservative on the final straight because I'd dumped it there so many times, but I've also done it full throttle and stayed up too.

Alright, so I was a bit slow, and Tonight I'm a bit late to do this, but the challenge is officially closed. I was hanging out today after night school so... Here it is, i'll begin sorting out the times.

So times are sorted out, here is this stage's standings:

GeoQuin4: 7'01:158((10 points))
EmptySpace: 7'01:278((8 points))
750F-Rm:7'09:759 ((6 points))
eternal_Ronin: 7'10:355((4 points))
Bigrew: 7'23:***((2 points))
Hatch: 7'31:491((0 points))

Next round at Valencia

Current Standings:

1.GeoQuin4: 28 Points
2.750F-RM: 22 Points
3.Eternal_Ronin:16 points
4.EmptySpace: 14 Points
5.Enigma: 4 points
6.Hatch: 2 Points
7.Bigrew:2 points

Wow, I'm totally blowing ass at Valencia... I'm at 1'38.xxx and my ghost is leaving me behind... I don't understand what I'm doing wrong...

valencia is a very hard track to do consistent laps on, but once you can do that you should be able to get some good times up
when you can do consistent laps try to push a bit harder and try to keep that pace etc.

edit: my broter deleted all my replays from TT

for now
suzuki 600 : 1'36.8xx
kawasaki: 1'36.8xx
triumph: 1'37.2xx

valencia is a very hard track to do consistent laps on, but once you can do that you should be able to get some good times up
when you can do consistent laps try to push a bit harder and try to keep that pace etc.

edit: my broter deleted all my replays from TT

for now
suzuki 600 : 1'36.8xx
kawasaki: 1'36.8xx
triumph: 1'37.2xx

I think you're just way out of my league on this track, but here's to hoping...

just my favourite, also had the record on the other forum for a while in general

but still i had a very hard opponent i had to get everything out off me

So what type of suspension settings are best for this track? Stiff or soft? I tell you, I'm having a really hard time adapting to this track from Nurb. And I'm also thoroughly pissed because I figured that in "free race" you'd still be able to save the best lap replay, and I hit a 1:37.xxx and I couldn't! I'm soooo AGH!

mine is very rare and so is my riding still, it's very difficult for other people to get a good lap with one of mine setups, but who knows

3-7
2-10
8-3
2-4

3-10

can't remember the gears

Back