TT001 Rerun: BMW 320 Turbo Group 5 @ Imola [PC/PS4/XB1] CRAP pCARS Event OPEN

01:42:130

DSC_0029.jpg

@JohnScoonsBeard can we start a second TT round? I was thinking maybe the Nissan Oreca at Catalunya GP?
These TT's are great fun especially since we know eachother, it's cross platform and there is no proper friends filter for our own platform neither...

And now that my career is on hold till 1.4, this helps to have a challenge and to setup the cars 👍

Yes of course. I'll set one up.

I'm not delving too deeply into the career yet either. However I have enjoyed the handful of early karting races I've done. I'll wait before I start anything more complex.

Hope I'm not too late for an update. I think both my tuning and driving have improved since last submission. :)

1:41.946, Im_Lukas, PC, lukas_akinikiwoowoo, XB1 Pad
2015-06-10_00001.jpg

Edit: Also Johnnypenso needs to be moved up a few spaces on the leaderboard.

Really need to have a go these TTs, Im spending alot of hours on P cars.120 odd hours according to my profile. 🤬 lol Them AI in career mode get annoying and mess your stats up but been having lots of fun. I find if it is set to max its a tough race but they are less likely to brake miles before they have to or swerve into your path. Although they do still smash into you now and again. Makes you go faster though. ha
Friday sounds good. Im in, meet you guys online

Last edited by a moderator:
Really need to have a go these TTs, Im spending alot of hours on P cars.120 odd hours according to my profile. 🤬 lol Them AI in career mode get annoying and mess your stats up but been having lots of fun. I find if it is set to max its a tough race but they are less likely to brake miles before they have to or swerve into your path. Although they do still smash into you now and again. Makes you go faster though. ha
Friday sounds good. Im in, meet you guys online

Excellent. See you tomorrow evening. AI will be at 80%. Ooh, you invoked moderator intervention...naughty, naughty.

If anyone's interested I'm going to reset this leaderboard along with TT001 after the in game leaderboards were reset after post 3.0 was released. I'll keep the old results in the bottom of post 2 along with a separate board for post 3.0

Latest Posts

Back