TT2 ideas

• Thread starter Camaro SS
  • 39 comments
Oh, please! Choppers are such great handling bikes, very competitive on a race track leaned right over on the pegs. That's why the AMA has so many classes for them.

Go buy this and be quiet: :yuck:

Attachments

• amchopper.jpg
    amchopper.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 25
More Supermotards and real supermotard tracks.

And better "feeling" in them.

An example:

The Suzuki motard in the game can hardly do wheelies in 1st gear in the game, "irl" it can pull wheelies at 3d-4th gear.

And a clutch will be super to the wheelie-section.

World superbikes and British superbikes would be cool along with old cafe racers and possibly Giacomo Agostini's MV Agusta, Barry Sheene's Yamaha. With more british tracks like Brands Hatch and Thruxton

Peoria's PMC Race Park, Home of the Peoria Tourist Trophy, America's oldest continuing dirt track race!

I mean, hell, the race is a TT anyway!

and, it gives Kaz a reason to come to Peoria. ^^

http://www.peoriatt.net/

yeah. choppers would still be nice. plus, if nike made a bike, the game would sell as much as gt4 did. also, a vespa would be really funny, and the dodge tomahawk would kick ass!

I'm just going to list my favorite bike companies now and see if y'all know 'em:

Confederate
CR&S
Gruter & Gut
lamborghini(no, i am NOT kidding.)
NCR
MZ
Laverda

ok, so if you know these companies, then please tell me the different bikes there are because my computer hates it when i go to http://www.diseno-art.com

I cannot believe Lambo made a bike! But I guess it's not so out there, they did make a vehicle to be in direct competition with the Hummer. Bike doesn't look too bad, I just figure it didn't do well since I never heard of its existence til Camaro SS's post.

I wonder if they'd go after a lesser known brand like Hyosung?

no ones really posted in a while... oh well. hmmm thinking of monowheels right now... McLean V8 Monowheel owns! its got a freakin Buick V8!

Here's some ideas to be concidered for TT2:

Motorcycle Manufacturers have a pattern, MOST bikes, at least Sportsbikes, have this tendency, each bike model lasts 3 years before it's updated. Allow each manufacturer to update their bike before taking the game out.
Yamaha: R1((Updated))
R6 ((Should be Updated after 08 model))
Kawasaki:ZX-14((Unknown))
ZX-10R((Should be Updated after 08 model))
ZX-6R((Updated))
Suzuki: GSX-R1300((Will be updated for 08))
GSX-R1000((Updated))
GSX-R600/750((Should be updated after 08 Model))
Honda: CBR-1000RR((Should Be Updated after 07 Model))
CBR-600RR((Updated))

It would be nice if PD allowed companies to update their bikes, to avoid the situation that happened with TT, the game came out, and shortly after, Kawasaki updated it's 6R and 10R and released the 14, Suzuki updated the 600/750. So now you ran older bikes.

Also, include classic sportbikes, Ducati's 996 and 916, Suzuki's GSX-R1000((The one with the headlight shaped like Superman, I think it was 02)), etc.

Options to customize, Steering dampers, Tires, Rims((Lightweight)), Exhaust systems, Powercommanders, Short Shifters, Carbon Fiber Bodywork. Give the depth of GT to TT2, and also provide visual customization, sponsor stickers, changing color,wheel color, etc.

I like Eternal's idea of bringing some non-Japanese classics into the game, like the Duc 916 (drool...)

The thing about steering dampers is that most of the bikes are starting to get them from the factory, so you don't need to add it on to the newer ones. I like the idea of the carbon fiber bodywork, too. They could maybe even get some companies into the game (like they did with Spoon and all those in GT4) to make special versions of bikes and other modifications that people make to their bikes like changing the whole tail of the bike to a custom look, turn signals that don't stick out from the fairing (not that you'd be using them, but it'll still change the look of the bike), etc. At least that way there's some custimization freedom and you get to have a bit more of a personal touch for your own bike besides what the rider's wearing, the color of the bike, and the exhaust canister.

It's not about putting a steering damper on, it's about adjusting it, or putting a higher grade one, etc.

I think that they need to add at least, as aftermarket company bikes, For Yamaha McCoy bikes((They specialize in tunning R1s and R6s)), etc, and whatever happened to that beautiful Repsol Honda CBR-1000RR?

I don't know if someone said the same thing before...

Because IMO TT is very boring because there so many races that are exactly the same, just with bikes with different displacement, I'd like to see many types of events.. like

Sunday Cup [ok]
Clubman Cup [ok]
2-Stroke Cup [ok]
MotoGP
Supermoto (you know this one where the bikes drift... greeeeat)
Supermoto Dirt
Freestyle Motocross 👍 👍 :sly:
and so on so that the game would be much more interesting.

I would like more modifications for the bikes. Some aesthetically pleasing attributes, such as fairings, wheels, etc. I'd also like to see more bikes, and the option to sell and buy bikes, such as in GT. I don't know if it's me, but this game feels too rushed and incomplete. GT is so far more in depth and so much longer lasting. TT while good, was really disappointing because it didn't take long at all to finish it. There was no depth...

I don't know if it's me, but this game feels too rushed and incomplete. GT is so far more in depth and so much longer lasting. TT while good, was really disappointing because it didn't take long at all to finish it. There was no depth...

Yes this is TT's biggest disadvantage. I have it 2 days and I'm at 35%, while in GT it took me 1 week + to get to that percentage.

Yes this is TT's biggest disadvantage. I have it 2 days and I'm at 35%, while in GT it took me 1 week + to get to that percentage.

I finished TT, with all gold trophies in the license tests in a little more than a weekend... It kind of pissed me off. If anyone's played Moto GP3, even that game is more in depth...

Either way, I'd still like to see it resemble GT much more...

Back