Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
@Missedapex420 updated!!

upload_2021-2-16_15-56-44.png

My son will be with me at my house this week. So no middle of the race phone calls.

That means I can confirm for tomorrow

End of lap 30 pits will close, lap 35 caution will fall. Please review Grand Prix Event details below to ensure knowledge of the race procedure is fresh of mind, its a touch different from the normal Tuesday procedure. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Cars:

• SF19 Toyota or Honda
  • Stock hp (100%)
  • Stock lbs (100%)
Race Details:
  • Default ToD
  • Formation lap to start race (line up 2 wide. Race starts when leader crosses start/finish line)
  • Competition caution at 23 laps to go (pits will be open)
  • Light damage
  • RSS/RS/RM Tires
  • Tire wear x2
  • Fuel consumption x1
Qualifying:
  • How it will work:

All drivers will wait in their vehicle in the pits.
    The first driver will exit the pits to start their out lap.
    Once the first driver crosses the first or second sector line (depending on circuit) to start their out lap the next driver will exit the pits to start their out lap
    After the second driver crosses the first or second sector line (depending on circuit) to start their out lap the next driver will exit the pits to start their out lap
    this will continue until all drivers have exited the pits to start qualifying

Cool down lap:
    After completing your hot lap/qualifying lap please continue to drive until you are a safe distance from the start/finish line
    Then please exit the track and return to the lobby or continue to the pits and wait until qualifying is over.
    Please remain greened up while in the lobby or your qualifying time will be nullified.

How do I know when to exit the pits to start qualifying?:
    Please join the party chat. The lobby host will let you know when its your turn to exit the pits via party chat.

Competition Caution:
  • A competition caution will be called at 23 laps to go (end of lap 35)
  • 5 laps prior to the caution pit lane will close (drivers may only enter if they have run out of fuel)
  • Once the leader crosses the start/finish line to start the caution they will slow to caution pace
  • Remaining drivers should continue to race to the start/finish line and then line up in order of position behind the leader
  • The pits will then open and the leader will guide ALL drivers onto pit lane
  • Drivers may choose to roll through pit lane or complete a pit stop but ALL drivers must enter the pits. This is to maintain position integrity
  • Do not pass other drivers when entering the pits
  • Drivers are allowed to gain position during pit stops (this is the only time during a caution you should gain or lose positions)
  • After exiting the pits any lapped car may regain 1 lap and 1 lap only
  • Once the lapped cars have rejoined the pack drivers will line up 2 wide for the race restart
  • The leader will have the choice of inside or outside lane for restart. All other drivers will line up accordingly
  • Racing resumes when the leader crosses the start/finish line

***Please join the party chat even if you do not have a mic. This will make it easier to coordinate qualifying and cautions***

Ignition Sim racing info. If you want anything else let me know. We need more North American respresentation!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210223-230610_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210223-230610_Facebook.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 17
ALL points will be invalid so I can race the SF19. I practiced and had the same pace as the two front runners. Exciting race last night. Almost finished before GT Sport maintenance kick on.

Last edited:
ALL points will be invalid so I can race the SF19. I practiced and had the same pace as the two front runners. Exciting race last night. Almost finished before GT Sport maintenance kick on.

Indeed. I knew we wasn't going to finish at the "ten minutes until update" mark. Lol. With 9 laps to go and 1.31 per lap it was just not happening.

It would have been fun if you were there to race for sure.

Indeed. I knew we wasn't going to finish at the "ten minutes until update" mark. Lol. With 9 laps to go and 1.31 per lap it was just not happening.

It would have been fun if you were there to race for sure.

I demand a re-do, I learned some lessons on what NOT to do with a Super Formula car :D

Latest Posts

Back