Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
upload_2021-3-16_23-49-27.jpeg
Last season got you shaking in your boots eh? :)
No. That’s just how I get around.

Last edited:
working on it. Don't wait on me. As if you would. lol

(how did the race go? was it an actual points race?)

See ya at the Nurb (Green Hell)!

Last edited:
I have added a pole to the thread.

I think its no surprise as we have been running at a participation rate thats too low to justify keeping things status quo.

Anyone who wants to vote is welcome to, even if you arent a regular runner and like the sound of the idea.

Changes that will be made regardless of choice: Grid start w/ false start will be implemented (no rolling starts), Race Time will be moved back to 10 EST (not 910 EST), Races will be slightly shortened (1 hr 5 mins-1 hr 30 mins), all aids and driving lines will now be disabled, at least one competition caution will be implemented, with points for the driver who is leading when caution falls.

SF GP Series will be race times around 1.5 hr, done on F1 style circuits, and with competition cautions. If I can get 8 or more regulars interested, there will be a human safety car that will come out for severe incidents that will serve as the competition caution. I will provide the Safety Car.

LMP1 Series would be similar to the current format but using LMP cars for the whole season.

Spec Endurance will be similar to the current format but using a specific car for the duration of the season, similar to the Wednesday series but an Endurance version.

Like all the new rules except the competition caution was thinking to my self last week that the races should only be an hour

Back