Tuesday Endurance

• Thread starter Neutty
  • 1,504 comments
Excellent - thank you! I just sent you the friend request (one of the benefits of working from home and having the PS4 in the next room :)).

I'll admit I'm a little nervous about running the Lambo Gr3 with no TCS, but hopefully I can keep it on the track the first couple of laps and then get settled in to a reasonable pace 👍.

Livery is ready to go:

huracan gt3.jpg

Got room for another? I can't guarantee participation beyond the first race, but I'd like to have a go anyway.

Of course !! Send me an invite on PSN for room access! PSN: SydViscus :cheers::cheers:

Also there is going to be a competition caution for this season, Im just not done drafting the rule to fit with the series to add to post #1, but it will go as follows:

For this event, when the leader crosses the line to START lap 16, the caution will fall. The driver leading at caution will be given +2 points to championship total. The drivers will all race to the start line, but as soon as they cross it to start lap 16 they must maintain grid order and follow the leader. Leader will maintain a slower pace, and lead all the cars around to the pit lane. All cars MUST pass through pit lane, drivers choice whether to take tires or fuel or both, and proceed back out onto the track. The caution will continue until the start of Lap 18, at which point the leader (or closest car to him if the leader has no mic) will call the green flag and drivers will return to racing speed. No overtaking will be allowed from lap 16-18, unless you pass them in the pits due to differing strategies.

Lapped cars will be allowed to pass the field, and race to catch up to the back of the pack. Lapped cars must also pass through pit lane.

Please join the party chat, as you will want to know when the caution is out and when green is called, even if you do not want to speak at least you can hear the callouts.

It may seem complicated if you have not done this before, but its usually quite smooth as we have a lot of experience with it in our other series. It will help ensure the pack stays closer for longer in these enduros, so it doesnt become a 60 minute lapping session if you have an incident early on. And for those that are experienced with the competition caution format in ARL, this series will have NO PIT CLOSURES OF ANY KIND. YOU ARE FREE TO PIT WHENEVER YOU FEEL LIKE FOR ANY REASON.

:cheers::cheers:

This may be a dumb question, but I’ll ask anyway. How do you join the party chat? I don’t have a headset and none of the lobbies I’ve been in before have used that feature. Thanks!

This may be a dumb question, but I’ll ask anyway. How do you join the party chat? I don’t have a headset and none of the lobbies I’ve been in before have used that feature. Thanks!

I will add you to the party, and if you have headphones you can plug them into the controller to hear or use the tv sound, it will play the party chat out of the TV :cheers::cheers:

Back